ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Discord peepz said that it could be Luna flashback since the house layout matches hers when we last made a visit (check the wall).

View attachment 3290089 View attachment 3290090

Given how dirty the bag is, it's possible that this could be after she got bullied for using her powers or something...
The doll in the backpack also screams "Luna/Mexican heritage". You see things of that nature frequently in South/Southeast Texas.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So perhaps that horror server where she, the protagonist and Penny are heading to in v0.7 could force to relive that incident about Olivia's demise, just like what happened at Warthogs last time. :unsure::unsure:
Maybe...or maybe she and Orion just have a talk to get to know each other better, we'll see... :unsure:

But yes, the hair color seems to be off (brown instead of black?). Maybe she colors her hair or it is just the lighting...:unsure:

Nov 10, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: ivanych314

D04t

Oct 26, 2019
is there not much content
Ok, I never comment or review anything on the site but I have to respond to this.

So, the last update had almost 1380 renders and it took me 1:30 or 2 hours to complete it.
Cari is promising that this update will have 1300 to 1400 renders.

Now tell me, how is 2 hours of content not enough?

This amount of content is only small if you play by skipping everything without reading much and focusing only on the +18 scenes, which would easily take 30 minutes.

What I think is a bad thing to do this in a VN like Eternum that is so story-driven and that I really think it is necessary to read all the dialogue and pay attention to everything if we want to unravel the mysteries later in the story, not skip everything and watch only the +18 scenes.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes