1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You have never seen Pirates of the Caribbean?:oops: I had to watch the first two Films several times because of my environment because everyone wanted to see those two films.
Nope. My personal will is stronger. And it became even stronger when people kept spaming about Game of Thrones, I finally watched it a bit after the hype went down some years after, and I found the show completly overated. It wasn't bad, but nothing that justified the hype at all. I would much rather see a series about Eternum or Oailt.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
[0.7] - Sneak peek #4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before the release, there will be one last set of sneak peeks, probably dropping in late February or maybe early March. I'll also be posting new wallpapers during the first half of February ✨

Caribdis
Ok joke asides seems like we're having another Sneak Peak...(I'm pretty sure it is dedicated to Nova and by the looks of it Caribdis is teasing Nova's scene more and more)
That means 0.7 could be bigger??...
hope so...but we will have the update a little bit later :HideThePain:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
[0.7] - Sneak peek #4

January 23th and still no sneak peeks?!
But Caribdis promised us!
FEAR NOT! They're finally here!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I hope each of you is enjoying a fantastic day!

First of all, let me share a brief update on the progress of the 0.7 development for those hungry for some insights.

As I mentioned in previous posts, I took a brief break over the Christmas holidays to spend some time with my family. However, rest assured, we are back on track! While I acknowledge that this update may be taking a bit longer than usual, I want to assure you that I am working on it at full throttle.

It's also true that my productivity has been reduced a bit, mostly because I'm dedicating more time to each render and animation. I believe the end results, both in renders and animations, are notably more polished compared to the earlier 0.1 or 0.2 versions. I trust you will appreciate that in the final output!

As of writing this post, we're sitting at 940 renders already done, all of them with their corresponding scripts, dialogues and fully functional code! (As you know, I do them all at the same time).

So... YES! You can expect another pretty big update! There's still a lot of work to be done, so we'll probably end up with over 1300-1400 renders.

In this set of sneak peeks, you can see a mix of different scenarios. I won't comment on them much, but those of you who pay close attention when playing will probably guess what's going on in most of them!

As always, I tried not to spill any major spoiler, so no worries there!

Before the release, there will be one last set of sneak peeks, probably dropping in late February or maybe early March. I'll also be posting new wallpapers during the first half of February ✨

I want to extend my sincere thanks to each and every one of you for your incredible support. I can't stress enough that this entire project wouldn't be a reality without each one of you

No matter how many times I thank you, it always falls short.
Your support means the world to me.

And that's all for today! Stay tuned for more updates coming your way soon. And don't forget, my DMs and comments are always open for any questions you might have!

I love you all ❤

Caribdis
NUDE PENNY PHOTOSHOOT LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Caribdis seems to hidding Nova:unsure:, may be for a reason :devilish:. Orion probably give it to her very very hard, and she is recovering during in the middle part of the episode. :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Or Maybe Nova's Scene will be at the end of the update..(or Nova won't have a scene) :whistle:
...jk
I'm pretty sure that the "we will watch a One piece episode" means they are going to do it so...
I'm kinda sure that the next sneak peak is a lot of Nova like the last Sneak Peek in 0.6 is a lot of Alex.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheBlock43

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Or Maybe Nova's Scene will be at the end of the update..(or Nova won't have a scene) :whistle:
...jk
I'm pretty sure that the "we will watch a One piece episode" means they are going to do it so...
I'm kinda sure that the next sneak peak is a lot of Nova like the last Sneak Peek in 0.6 is a lot of Alex.:unsure:
I guess we could say Orion is getting One Piece... of ass LMAO
Sorry, I'll show myself out

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and An known

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheBlock43

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
...jk
Here is how I say, sorry if I make some names wrong. Usually Caribdis previews are is some sort are in canonical order.
so in the beginning we visit, this Ion server, only to find out the gem of doom, is not there, so that leaves it to be at the pirate server. Before that, we have some Real life event, probably visiting Nova and Orion giving it her good. and I won't elaborate how I wish that scene would play out :whistle::devilish: :coffee::LOL:

Nova for obvious reason won't be available, so Ekebar it is With Penny and Luna, after that another real life events, as we see now. I assume Penny in the gym is a selfie, so a photo when Orion looking at his phone.

and we reach the 3rd part of the episode what seems to be at least will be 500 more render, so in Eternum measure thats quite a big event, I assume it's gonna be the Pirate server. . with the returned Nova, and maybe with Alex who also are hiding from the previews, but considering the cliffhanger of the recent episode I can see why.
maybe we need to rescue her from the server or something:unsure:, and all other girl will be involved.
will see.

I'm a bit sad, I don't have new Nova content, but may be an early Wallpaper featuring her in february :giggle:. I need a new Wallpaper for my PC:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: An known

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
...jk
Or maybe her scenes were the ones that were too spicy for previews. ;)
nova-mhm-mhm.gif

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes