ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I went back into Eternum to find that "gag reflex" quote earlier, and decided to do something I hadn't yet done for Eternum: set up saves as of the end of each episode on a basic harem route so that I can more easily find stuff and maybe do some other branching I hadn't done before. Even doing a semi-speed run (had to rewatch some of the scenes and find all of the really fun slides to shoot), I only finished getting through Ep1 tonight, but, going through, I noticed something that didn't click before that makes me wonder if Cari and Jestur are friends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I went back into Eternum to find that "gag reflex" quote earlier, and decided to do something I hadn't yet done for Eternum: set up saves as of the end of each episode on a basic harem route so that I can more easily find stuff and maybe do some other branching I hadn't done before. Even doing a semi-speed run (had to rewatch some of the scenes and find all of the really fun slides to shoot), I only finished getting through Ep1 tonight, but, going through, I noticed something that didn't click before that makes me wonder if Cari and Jestur are friends.
Based on the end credits of the latest The Inn release, I'm pretty sure a lot of these popular HS devs are all in a server together, sharing technical ideas and tools, with memes being shared around that may unintentionally (or even intentionally) appear in multiple games.
That and it could very well be a reference to whichever came first, since they always do easter eggs.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
For all intents and purposes, Penny was muted last update, Alex took that show, Luna's family boosts her, and Nancy was showing leadership.

The more shine a girl gets, the more she's remembered by the audience. For now, she's on the bench.
Ah that makes a lot of sense, fuck yea CONTEXT!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Ripples also has a OIALT nod if you look in the cellphone scene.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes