An known

Sep 16, 2021

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
That would've been true if the 4 scenes per update was still the norm moving forward. However, if the pivot towards "lesser scene count but with greater length and complexity" becomes the standard then scenes will probably feel a lot more evenly distributed given the lengthier story (as opposed to OIAL which had a shorter story/version count so by the time it reached the latter remaining chapters the lewds felt like they came in hot left and right).
For me it depends on the scene and the characters involved. I dont care about the scenes with just foreplay or teasing or even the bj scenes as it is not enough for me I want the scenes to go all the way with the girls. I am also indifferent about the scenes involving side girls that do not impact the story like Maat and Eva. For me 3 Alex length sex scenes with the main girls would be more sexual content per update than any of the other updates even if numerically the number of lewd scenes in previous updates were higher (but let's see if I still feel that way after the next release).

But yes I agree maybe this will feel more even compared to OIAL when it comes to story vs sex scenes if it is just 3 scenes going forward.

Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 905 Votes