AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Will prolly wait for next sneaks or update for that. Already given up on the Nova and Annie saggy butt edit, it just isn't forming well unfortunately.
hallelujah-hallelujer.gif
Someone who is on their PC and knows how to edit change the F/go logo to this Forum :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see what you are planning there. An even Better Idea would be to pin it on the First Page :KEK::KEK:
Hey, I can't predict what cursed shite my brain throws at me, alright? If it throws an idea with Annie in it, then that's that unfortunately.
sadge-sadge-emote.gif

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Will prolly wait for next sneaks or update for that. Already given up on the Nova and Annie saggy butt edit, it just isn't forming well unfortunately.
If that edit of Nova's saggy arse is made eventually and gets posted on the thread, I'll be concerned if the Church of Nova choses to go after you, especially Dylan and Yvier:
1706559514114.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

hahahfgjfjf

Jan 15, 2022
they're still developing the game? that's good to hear, thought it was abandoned. the next update is gonna be huge then huh:unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Finally in my PC after a 4 days weekend, I'm going to see the Eternum thread and what my bros have been doing this days.

View attachment 3307469

Yeah, I need another day. See you soon.
I understand you, but you will have to take care of your nervous system... otherwise you will become infected with perverted ideas like I did from Dorfnutter... Media_2126_081121.gif

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Finally in my PC after a 4 days weekend, I'm going to see the Eternum thread and what my bros have been doing this days.

View attachment 3307469

Yeah, I need another day. See you soon.
Or this other meme can also convey what Yvier felt after logging in (and seeing Dorfnutter's "creations"):
download.jpg
On the other hand, I've also found this on the web:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes