1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cya again when next release comes out guys, I'll make something crazy if I stay around here. I call back what I said on Off-topic thread. You're the worse evil, not anknown.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Besides Pizza Pyramid Head and the Deadly Dancing Twins, which summon would you said Luna would bring to the fight next?

Spoiler: Since we saw in the preview that they went to some ruins (and maybe i'm wrong but doesn't look like they went to the Medieval Japanese server), maybe some character from Bloodborne, maybe Resurrected Gerald from witcher 3? or there's the chance we see Luna using magic spells instead??

Also some Luna:
pixai 230124 7073b.png

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Besides Pizza Pyramid Head and the Deadly Dancing Twins, which summon would you said Luna would bring to the fight next?

Spoiler: Since we saw in the preview that they went to some ruins (and maybe i'm wrong but doesn't look like they went to the Medieval Japanese server), maybe some character from Bloodborne, maybe Resurrected Gerald from witcher 3? or there's the chance we see Luna using magic spells instead??

Also some Luna:
View attachment 3307876
Where did you see the preview?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Also some Luna:
View attachment 3307876

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
You know I chanced upon this AVN by accident. It was highly rated so I thought I would give it a try. It's awesome but I gotta say as a community y'all are fun.. I though the BaD discord was crazy.. LOL I may not get some of the references on the inside jokes but it's been fun reading so far. :ROFLMAO:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You know I chanced upon this AVN by accident. It was highly rated so I thought I would give it a try. It's awesome but I gotta say as a community y'all are fun.. I though the BaD discord was crazy.. LOL I may not get some of the references on the inside jokes but it's been fun reading so far. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, just ask. Usually the jokes write themselves such as Annie being the emergency food supply for Pac Nan, Nova having a CON church, and Gertrude lovers thinking she's a love interest.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, somehow this thread has taken up a lot of steam over the last weeks. I think everybody is slowly going crazy waiting for the new update. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes