Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Yeah...pretty much nothing happening here... :HideThePain:

So, your brain is subconsciously trying to protect your sanity or why did you unwatch? :KEK:
I unwatched it to have that image without the "eye" in the right corner but forgot to "rewatch" the thread :KEK:
Capture d'écran 2024-01-29 213425.png

How many comments did you have to read? :ROFLMAO:
I had to read 2 pages of comments and I was not expecting to see "Annie's Popsicle" at 1 am :HideThePain: (made me laugh btw)

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Motherfuckers talking about LIs like they are a pokémon team in a battle.

The seven Goddesses and Calypso are the perfect number because they are the perfect girls, stop dropping them you bunch of blasphemous.

View attachment 3211141

Jokes aside, I think Caribdis knows that 7 is a high number, but manageable, that's why Calypso is not an official LI, because this means more time for Calypso and with the others 7 will be really difficult to do, but until now he makes an amazing job to make every girl shine and had her moment, even Annie.
(yeah, the useless meme is even in the game, but you can see in this post how many images of her we have like reactions, because she being useless is, jokes aside, part of her shining moments. And being honest, she is not useless, she presents Eternum to Orion, she is the key piece to steal the gem of doom, etc.)

Every one of the girls are important for the story and for Orion, and maybe in others VN the girls are disposable, but not here. That's why the harem works in Eternum, first because they are not just girls, they are THE girls, and even if you drops the romantic path with one of them they doesn't disappear from the story, because they are needed and important, and second because Orion is not a passive MC, is an active one, he really loves the girls, makes time to them and tries to be her friend first, and her lover later. He listen to Calypso talking about her past because he's interested in her as person, not as a sexy elf booty mommy. He holds hands with Luna because he is worried about her, and even with Nova, being she the most crazy girl in the game takes time to understand her and tell her "yo bitch, stop spying me, just talk to me you redhead gremlin" because he cares about her, first and foremost. So making the LIs in the game fewer will be worse for the game, just like making a car with 3 wheels or a plane with 1 wing, could work but is not the ideal. 7+1 girls is perfect.
Look 7 + 1 is a great number. You have 1 for every day of the week and an additional for major holidays. :LOL:
(Annie's not useless, she's Tuesday.)

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Hopefully that's where Carib throws Nova for the next few updates. Give the other girls some time to shine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Surprisingly, I agree. She needs to rest her back after carrying all the game since her first appearance after all. Rest aside, gorgeous, the others girls need to shine too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 3315366

No Clover, stop!

Ahem

That brings up a question an I don't remember if it was answered in game. Some nerd will enlighten me I'm sure. :Kappa:

Does Eternum have a block feature? :unsure: I can see it working by making blocked players be invisible to one another.
Don't think so, no. Otherwise I'm pretty sure Orion and co would've blocked people like Jerry a long time ago. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Elhemeer

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Nah, it was never stated that you can block people in Eternum. It would also not really make sense, because the game tries to be better than real life and in real life you cannot block people either.

So you play by the rules and if players are harrassing people or breaking the rules, Praetorians will take care of this.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes