Shiro.Kun

May 24, 2021
So, what are your expecations for the new update for the story? Of course, the major story arcs where already shown within the sneak peaks, but I am curious about what exactly you expect to happen within them. Will the group find another gem? Are we getting a look at the last weapon of atlas? Which mysteries will be solved, which mysteries are likely to become even more complex? Just wondering what you guys think :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, what are your expecations for the new update for the story? Of course, the major story arcs where already shown within the sneak peaks, but I am curious about what exactly you expect to happen within them. Will the group find another gem? Are we getting a look at the last weapon of atlas? Which mysteries will be solved, which mysteries are likely to become even more complex? Just wondering what you guys think :)
Hard so say at this point. I think we will get another look at the slow deterioration of more and more Eternum servers that seems to become more and more a theme of the overall game during the adventures with Luna and Penny to Ekaba.

Then we'll likely get our One piece and chill evening with Nova and then there should be the visit to the pirate themed server.

I'm not sure if we see the complete pirate adventure in this patch. We haven't seen a single sneak peek in that regard if I remember correctly, so we might only get the first half of it in 0.7 and then we absolutely will not have a cliffhanger ending during it so that it might be continued in 0.8. But that is just purely speculation on my part. :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For some reason I think after what happened at the end, Mc will work for Alex's father for a short time because he is threatened by something? :unsure: Throughout the entire plot, we will guess where Alex is, and Mc will look for a way out of the situation and somehow help his enemies, then something unexpected will happen (but what this unexpected is remains a guess:Kappa:)

Reactions: Leongen43

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
can I check all the sneak peeks somewhere? I also remember reading somewhere the updates are pretty big. I only played the latest version so I don't know how big previous updates were so interesting to know. like gameplay length and also new scenes of course

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes