Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
At least the first part of the new update seem to be very much focused on Luna and Penny, so our Snow White should feature heavily. :BootyTime:
Snow White because of the ending of 0.6 or Ice Queen because of personality?

I mean... She was already featured VERY heavily and may need to take some time off from the roster after all she's been through...

VERRRRRRRY heavily...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

I mean... She was already featured VERY heavily and may need to take some time off from the roster after all she's been through...

VERRRRRRRY heavily...
Think he was referring to Luna, as the new live-action Snow White is a Hispanic/Latina like her.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
/sees this post

/sees cover girl for 0.7 progress bar

View attachment 3373630

...Yeah, uh huh. Well we really can't say for sure if Luna's gonna get any spotlight this time. Cari sure is being mysterious about it so we'll just have to wait. Yessiree.

:Kappa:
Well would you look at that! Cover girl Luna. Let's fucking goooo!!!!!

Hope is now up and up! Next thing I hope if for Luna to get some "scene" scenes if you know what I mean;)

Reactions: Takkatakka

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Think he was referring to Luna, as the new live-action Snow White is a Hispanic/Latina like her.

... I'm going to leave that alone and post that if anyone wants to continue this conversation we have strong endorsement to do so in Offtopic Eternum!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Come down to a place that all the cool kids have cool conversations about GRRM and Latinas!

Enjoy making the thread maker sane with cool postings.

Enjoy a dwarf that doesn't know when to quit!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

VERRRRRRRY heavily...
Yes, I was referring to Luna (to who else? :WaitWhat:), but not because of any casting decisions by a media juggernaut that insists on ruining his own classics with "live action" remakes, but because of the wish of Snow White's mother in the original fairy tale:

Once upon a time as a Queen sits sewing at her window, she pricks her finger on her needle and three drops of blood fall on the snow that had fallen on her ebony window frame. As she looks at the blood on the snow, she says to herself, “Oh, how I wish that I had a daughter that had skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony”.
I mean...add the eyes to the red lips as well and...

screenshot0112.png

To be fair, if there would be anything I might change regarding her looks it would be to actually give her a darker complexion. That would fit her heritage as well and it would make her even more unique among to the other LIs. :unsure:

What about my girl Alex?:WutFace:
Considering she was HEAVILY FEATURED in 0.6...

tenor.gif

she will likely more or less sit this update out. Of course there is also my theory that her father wants to make an NPC out of her so that he can control her in Eternum...but that is just my cursed brain that likely has played too much Cyberpunk....:HideThePain:

Oct 2, 2019
Did Patreon stop showing people fundraising goals? I'm curious if Caribdis is met all of his goals or how far he is from reaching the next one

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes