jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Aw man why does this game have to be so goood?! I just wanted a good story to fap to. Not go on an emotional roller-coaster! Imma Gru not gonna unload all my thoughts here bc I'm not trying to leave a review. I just- oh man, the story, the music, the characters, the graphics, all of it so good. The sexual content is almost secondary and I ain't even mad about it. It makes wish there was a gallery for just the nonsexual climatic moments like Delilah Warren or the Boggles or "Bullshit" bro that scene sent me and the music didn't help. It's probably why Alex is my fav even tho every girl has compelling arguments to be the best girl. I need to see how this story asap and I hope it ain't shit. Be quite a shame to end a phenomal story like a premature nut. It won't, but it would be a damn shame

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
He has over 5.8k supporters (each giving a minimum of $3), and he still can't hire extra help? That comes out to over $208k per year, but I guess that's before patreon's cut and various taxes. He deserves every cent, but damn, I wonder how much more does he need before he can justify hiring
He has help from someone for the animations and from NiiChan for some of the background scenes, i don't see why he needs to hire more people, if he can keep this pace and this quality while being almost alone just let him doing so.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
He has over 5.8k supporters (each giving a minimum of $3), and he still can't hire extra help? That comes out to over $208k per year, but I guess that's before patreon's cut and various taxes. He deserves every cent, but damn, I wonder how much more does he need before he can justify hiring
He already has extra help. He has an extra animator helping him out in scenes since 0.6 and a writing editor. And as Elyxus mentioned, he has people like Niichan (dev of My Bully Is My Lover) and those in the HS2 modding community that he commissions for things like background sets, outfits, props, the works.

Only person he DOESN'T have is a dedicated composer. But good luck trying to find that to work on an indie AVN without shelling out the big bucks and taking a significant hit in the production schedule.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Only person he DOESN'T have is a dedicated composer. But good luck trying to find that to work on an indie AVN without shelling out the big bucks.
Hopefully one composer might be willing to join the project one day, and at least atm no one from the songs Cari has used so far has told him to remove any songs, just like what happened to a few projects iirc.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hopefully one composer might be willing to join the project one day, and at least atm no one from the songs Cari has used so far has told him to remove any songs, just like what happened to a few projects iirc.
It helps that his game isn't available on Steam and that HS2 AVNs are still essentially niche so the possibility of him getting the attention of some litigious composer/artist/song owner/record holder is pretty low compared to AVNs on Steam.

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
We’re this close now, hang in there peeps! View attachment 3378768

P.S. Dalia and Alex going at Orion is going to be epic.
And Alex here was measuring the protagonist's "nine-inch salami" as she spoke to her "beloved twin brother" Axel. And she got to taste it a few updates later:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alex's dear gluttonous friend will follow suit, one update later at least.

Reactions: Mark17

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
And Alex here was measuring the protagonist's "nine-inch salami" as she spoke to her "beloved twin brother" Axel. And she got to taste it a few updates later:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alex's dear gluttonous friend will follow suit, one update later at least.
Aren't these just one update apart? I know we lose track, but ...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
We need to recognize a few things here:
Patreon keeps 5% from that money plus conversions and processing fees and so on.
Also $200k might sound like a good amount if it would be a salary, he is essentially self-employed. So that entails a lot of additional costs depending on where he lives to cover insurances, retirement, taxes and so on that would otherwise often (at least partially) be covered by an employer.

So while he should be able to live comfortable with his money in pretty much any country, it is probably a bit less than it might initially seem. And yes, I'm well aware that 200k is the lower limit here, it is probably more in absolute terms. I just wanted to say that people shouldn't just think he simply gets all money he makes on Patreon as a lump-sum and can do with it what he wants.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Aren't these just one update apart? I know we lose track, but ...
That meeting at the park was in v0.3 (and both of them gave BJs to the protagonist in v0.4) while Alex's wild ride happened in v0.6. I really was making reference to a future v0.8 (Dalia had 1 scene each in v0.4 and v0.6). She should have another sexy time by then, same goes for Annie. As for which other LI will get the same treatment, it'd be nice to know, Cari might throw in a surprise for the players (and probably one hell of a cliffhanger if that Discord screenshot shared some posts ago is a portent of things to come). :)

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
So... at what level of subscription we got the last update around here?

So while he should be able to live comfortable with his money in pretty much any country, it is probably a bit less than it might initially seem. And yes, I'm well aware that 200k is the lower limit here, it is probably more in absolute terms. I just wanted to say that people shouldn't just think he simply gets all money he makes on Patreon as a lump-sum and can do with it what he wants.
I dont think is just a monetary problem , there are lots of problems in managing a team, and you end up losing control .

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes