MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hi all, does anyone have a completed save file as of 0.6? I lost my save and want to have an up to date one ready in time for the next update, whenever that is.
I wouldn’t say that it’s difficult to go through the “Skip pass”... there’s not much choice, I’ve already gone through Eternum four times from the very beginning :)

Reactions: Jerk-man

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Reactions: Leo-67

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I think that's the reason why Cari included that scene with Regina in the locker room later in v0.5's public version. Because some players wanted to have a sexy time with that bloody witch (and got played):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's acceptable if you are a Gertrude fan... but a Regina fan???

That's not acceptable...:mad:
Onto the pyre with Regina I say

Reactions: An known and ArDZer

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Next thing we are gonna see is someone wants to fuck reginao_O :sick: :WutFace:
I've already admitted to that, but in something like a Maat situation - a hatefuck kind of thing within the game.
And even though it isn't my normal kink, after pounding her pussy raw, I'd go in lubeless and finish in her ass. It would all be in something like an S&M room where it wasn't a rape situation, but where maybe she ended up thinking she was going to be in control, losing it, not getting it back, not saying the safe word, and getting more than she bargained for.

Again - none of that is my normal thing, but I'd make an exception in this case.:devilish:

SovietRev

Jul 25, 2021
I've already admitted to that, but in something like a Maat situation - a hatefuck kind of thing within the game.
And even though it isn't my normal kink, after pounding her pussy raw, I'd go in lubeless and finish in her ass. It would all be in something like an S&M room where it wasn't a rape situation, but where maybe she ended up thinking she was going to be in control, losing it, not getting it back, not saying the safe word, and getting more than she bargained for.

Again - none of that is my normal thing, but I'd make an exception in this case.:devilish:
uhmm.... w-w-what is t-that? why does it have a crank? where is the belt supposed to go? im so confused and terrified. also, i get the hate for regina but dear god you need to chill

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Ay I'm a sucker for BDSM and allat but we gotta remember: there's always gotta be something to ensure restraint and safety for both sides. Barring out safe words is fine, especially considering she can't even speak in the first place but, a stop action like tapping or hand grabs or something along those lines lads.

other than that, real :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes