RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Does someone know what the Song is called that is played at Dalia's beach scene?
I extracted it frome the files but its only called "cove" there.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Does someone know what the Song is called that is played at Dalia's beach scene?
Which one? There's basically 3...

- Dalia Beach BGM

- Dalia Beach Sex Scene BGM

- Dalia Beach Party Scene BGM (aka "If you got this scene then you deserve to lose her path you absolute monster of a human being")

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Thinking of subscribing to his/her patreon, whats the usually release time between patches? is the progress status/report at least monthly?

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Thinking of subscribing to his/her patreon, whats the usually release time between patches? is the progress status/report at least monthly?
New chapters roughly every 6 months

Release schedule:

-$113.50 Demon Lord (first release)

- $57.50 God Tier (2 days after demon lord release)

- $29 Eternumite Tier (5 days after God release)

- $12 Master Tier (6 days after Eternumite release)

- $6 Supporter tier (6 days after Master release)

- Free Public release ( 6 days after Supporter release)

Reactions: xeratzy

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Which one? There's basically 3...

- Dalia Beach BGM

- Dalia Beach Sex Scene BGM

- Dalia Beach Party Scene BGM (aka "If you got this scene then you deserve to lose her path you absolute monster of a human being")
It was: Cassinello - "I'd rather stay on Earth"
Thank you so much !!!

Absolute amazing Song wich fits the scene.
It's amazing how so many of the lewd scene in here are hot as fuck but
at the same time also adorable and sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkatakka

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
HS has issues with male models, though. They all look like Jpop idols, no matter how old, white or black they are supposed to be. Cari does his best and makes his main and supporting male characters unique, but it's really hard to get rid of that "Jpop idol wearing a fake beard" look.
There are lots of games I skipped due to poor main character models lol. I find it super important

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
There are lots of games I skipped due to poor main character models lol. I find it super important
I think as far as that is concerned HS 2 that Cari uses for Eternum is just a big step up compared to HS 1. In HS 1 a lot of models look a bit off, especially their lower arms and hands often look too large, even in some overall pretty good looking games like PC or Ripples.

But the MC in Eternum looks pretty okay, especially since the story makes a point of him getting more and more buffed.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
I think as far as that is concerned HS 2 that Cari uses for Eternum is just a big step up compared to HS 1. In HS 1 a lot of models look a bit off, especially their lower arms and hands often look too large, even in some overall pretty goodlooking games like PC or Ripples.

But the MC in Eternum looks pretty okay, especially since the story makes a point of him getting more and more buffed.
I think that the MC for Eternum is fine. He's a pretty attractive guy and he doesn't look that off and matches the vibe I'd say. There are lots of games with weird-looking MCs that I just really couldn't stand. Honestly, a weird-looking MC is a reason why I didn't play OiaLT.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
Awesome songs eh? I’d rather stay on earth is just a great song with some emotional depth to it that matches well with the conversation you’re having with Dalia. Then the instrumental version of Calor has a great beat which matches well with the beach setting and the throat fucking. :ROFLMAO:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Awesome songs eh? I’d rather stay on earth is just a great song with some emotional depth to it that matches well with the conversation you’re having with Dalia. Then the instrumental version of Calor has a great beat which matches well with the beach setting and the throat fucking. :ROFLMAO:
It is pretty neat, of course according to my utterly unbiased assessment this is still objectively the best song in Eternum:

:Kappa:

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
think i can hold on, but eternum withdrawal kicked in early this time. march is feeling like forever and 1 day away, then there is still the time it comes out here
Agree with you entirely, especially with how long this update is taking. Eternum ruined every other AVN for me because of it's quality and how everything else pales in comparison, so I have no other option but to wait for Eternum updates which take forever or wait for a new game that can rival Eternum which may never happen :(

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes