Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I've seen some people on Reddit say that the game is abandoned. They might know something we don't
Or they just want to be spoonfed info instead of checking Patreon or Subscribestar for a bit to see if there's any activity or such before declaring that dev took the money and ran. Some people I swear. :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aigrene

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I've seen some people on Reddit say that the game is abandoned. They might know something we don't
Every game is abandoned to some people when there are no Updates for 2 weeks.

And since reading is hard, it is also impossible to inform yourself if the Dev is working on the game or not. Especially if there are too many words involved.

8accc9798abe0c14.jpg

An known

Sep 16, 2021
That means that my current plan is to release 0.7 on the week of the 18th-22nd!
Almost 1 more month :cry:
Just 18-22 days :)
Just 25920-31680 minutes :eek:

*sighs*
Even how many times I rephrases it still feels so long. :WutFace:

It's a good thing the sneak peeks are already released.
(Good thing Nancy is in the Sneak Peeks, cause other than the places I didn't see anything there :Kappa:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ungawa

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
[0.7] - Sneak peek

Hello everyone!

Here they are! It's time for the 5th and final batch of sneak peeks!

Now... grab your bottle of rum and throw on those tricorn hats because you're in for a wild ride in the Caribbean! In this last set I wanted to give you a taste of the new pirate arc and a little dose of Nova and Nancy love

I wish I could spill all the beans, but there are some cool scenes that I prefer to keep as a surprise! Some for obvious reasons... others not so much...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's talk about 0.7! Because... YES! It's going to be released this month!

I will release one final Progress Report next week talking about the update and its content. The changelog + the official release dates for each tier will follow that, published as always a few days before the Demon Lord tier release.

That means that my current plan is to release 0.7 on the week of the 18th-22nd! Believe me, I wish I could hit you with it sooner, but you know I like to release the updates as polished as possible even at the highest tier, so I don't want to rush thing out.

I know this update took a bit longer than the previous ones, so sorry about that. I'll delve deeper into it in next week's progress report, but let me tell you, the next update will be faster!

--------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it!

Get ready to kick off the hype train because the new update is just around the corner!

I can't thank you enough for your unwavering support

Thank you for being the absolute best

I love you all <3

Caribdis
Dorfnutter what'd I tell you, man? February 30. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I think the 3 scenes will be annie, nova and penelope. Or is there a possibilty that there will be 4+ scenes?
Cari said 3 scenes but length and quality will be similar to Alex's scene back in 0.6. Doubt we'll be getting an extra scene unless it'll be a short one like Nova's humping mini scene last update.

Also, doubt Annie will have a scene right after she had one in the last update. Considering Luna is the poster girl for the 0.7 progress bar, it's more likely that she'll be the one getting the scene instead (along with Nova and Penny).

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You could do everything with the power of friendship. It's the same day. :Kappa:

Also, this is Nova right? Damn, hairstyles can make everyone look a whole diff person.
She has the freckles and mismatched eye colors...so yeah, that's her.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I think the 3 scenes will be annie, nova and penelope. Or is there a possibilty that there will be 4+ scenes?
Luna, Nancy and Nova, and Penny being the star in the next update, I'm 100% sure. (Well, maybe 99.99%)

Also, this is Nova right? Damn, hairstyles can make everyone look a whole diff person.
Freckles, one eye of each color, sexy glare and long and red hair. Yeah, she's my goddess.

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
my current plan is to release 0.7 on the week of the 18th-22nd!
Well.... At least he said it would be in March.

If the first release is on March 18th:

1. Demon Lord (first release) on March 18th.
  2. God Tier (2 days after Demon Lord) on March 20th.
  3. Eternumite Tier (5 days after God Tier) on March 25th.
  4. Master Tier (6 days after Eternumite Tier) on March 31st.
  5. Supporter Tier (6 days after Master Tier) on April 6th.
  6. Free Public release (6 days after Supporter Tier) on April 11th.

If the first release is on March 22nd:
  1. Demon Lord (first release) on March 22nd.
  2. God Tier (2 days after Demon Lord) on March 24th.
  3. Eternumite Tier (5 days after God Tier) on March 29th.
  4. Master Tier (6 days after Eternumite Tier) on April 4th.
  5. Supporter Tier (6 days after Master Tier) on April 10th.
  6. Free Public release (6 days after Supporter Tier) on April 16th.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Of all main LIs, i'm sure only Nova didn't kiss Orion yet. CMON MR.CARB I WANNA TASTE THOSE CHEETO LIPS!!
(let's not forget about our sweet elven princess too, she needs some love)

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes