jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Holy shit bro what?! I just downloaded this game a couple of weeks ago and binged it till the most recent update! The scene with Alex was really good (kind of had to power through it tho... didn't know the scene was gonna go on for so long =_=) , but what a hype ending for 6.2.0! I really hate that once 7 comes out I'm gonna binge it for like a few days compared to the *months* that we have to wait for 8. Ughhh! Waiting sucks! But it is what it is! Can't do nothing about it! Why couldn't this series have been done already by the time i found it? Sorry for babbling it's just wow! Cari really knows how to write a story (that happens to also have a lot of sex stuff in it). I didn't spoil anything major for you guys if you're not up to date so no worries. Just some advice if you're not at the final current scene yet, well... count to 3 when you're in it first before you decide finish

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, because in OiaL they were the clear main LIs, but in Eternum they are supposed to be equal...or so I thought... :unsure:
Well, he did say that sometimes characters will get featured lot more than others. or something like that.
Luna featured a lot in the first 3 episode. in a row. may be it has something to do with how the story flows, and what characters make sense for that specific episode.:unsure:.
I'm sure when we visit the abandoned burned church or whatever that place is, it will feature Luna for example.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Wow, that sneak peek just utterly annoyed me on all levels...that was a massive miss for me. :censored:
Because no Luna? Pretty sure Cari is just holding that ace up his sleeve and doesn't want us to see anything yet. Pretty sure Luna is long overdue for a scene and we should get it this update, right?

Look at the bright side, when you're playing you'll be surprised af, cause right now we have no context on her scene

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Because no Luna? Pretty sure Cari is just holding that ace up his sleeve and doesn't want us to see anything yet. Pretty sure Luna is long overdue for a scene and we should get it this update, right?

Look at the bright side, when you're playing you'll be surprised af, cause right now we have no context on her scene
Luna is in the update...but apparently not in the pirate part.

It's more about the release week, because I just fucking knew which week it would be. :KEK: :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: fapderp11

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
[0.7] - Sneak peek

Hello everyone!

Here they are! It's time for the 5th and final batch of sneak peeks!

Now... grab your bottle of rum and throw on those tricorn hats because you're in for a wild ride in the Caribbean! In this last set I wanted to give you a taste of the new pirate arc and a little dose of Nova and Nancy love

I wish I could spill all the beans, but there are some cool scenes that I prefer to keep as a surprise! Some for obvious reasons... others not so much...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's talk about 0.7! Because... YES! It's going to be released this month!

I will release one final Progress Report next week talking about the update and its content. The changelog + the official release dates for each tier will follow that, published as always a few days before the Demon Lord tier release.

That means that my current plan is to release 0.7 on the week of the 18th-22nd! Believe me, I wish I could hit you with it sooner, but you know I like to release the updates as polished as possible even at the highest tier, so I don't want to rush thing out.

I know this update took a bit longer than the previous ones, so sorry about that. I'll delve deeper into it in next week's progress report, but let me tell you, the next update will be faster!

--------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it!

Get ready to kick off the hype train because the new update is just around the corner!

I can't thank you enough for your unwavering support

Thank you for being the absolute best

I love you all <3

Caribdis
THEY SEARCHING FOR THE ONE PIECE :eek::eek:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Maybee this update we'll finally have Orion and Nova's first kiss?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just looking at her and you can tell that she is a Woman now.:love::coffee: ( meaning she lost her V-card ;))
But she's wearing her e-suit. Can a girl truly lose her card within Eternum? I'd say it's more of a dream, not the real thing.

If that is what happens, then she gets to lose it "again", "for real" IRL - maybe even as part of a three-way.:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Holy shit bro what?! I just downloaded this game a couple of weeks ago and binged it till the most recent update! The scene with Alex was really good (kind of had to power through it tho... didn't know the scene was gonna go on for so long =_=) , but what a hype ending for 6.2.0! I really hate that once 7 comes out I'm gonna binge it for like a few days compared to the *months* that we have to wait for 8. Ughhh! Waiting sucks! But it is what it is! Can't do nothing about it! Why couldn't this series have been done already by the time i found it? Sorry for babbling it's just wow! Cari really knows how to write a story (that happens to also have a lot of sex stuff in it). I didn't spoil anything major for you guys if you're not up to date so no worries. Just some advice if you're not at the final current scene yet, well... count to 3 when you're in it first before you decide finish
Welcome to the club, buddy. While we're waiting for the next episode, I recommend you checking out Cari's previous work, Once in a lifetime.

Reactions: Finuee

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Wrong week, far too much Nova... :HideThePain:
Takkatakka... don't make me take out the new pan. Is never to much Nova.

and you know what is gonna be even worse for you ? When the Episode drops, and both Luna and Nova will get their scenes, but it will be the Nova one what gonna be constantly talked about it. :whistle::coffee::KEK:

peoples gonna forget that Luna was even in the episode:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Are you kidding? A Luna scene with her not being passive is practically confirmed, I'll never shut up about her. Luna is love, Luna is life :love: :love: :love:

THEY SEARCHING FOR THE ONE PIECE :eek::eek:
The treasure was Nova's sexy booty all time along.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScyTheFox

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Takkatakka... don't make me take out the new pan. Is never to much Nova.
Are you kidding? A Luna scene with her not being passive is practically confirmed, I'll never shut up about her. Luna is love, Luna is life :love: :love: :love:
Great...now I don't know how to react to that post. :HideThePain:

Look, I like Nova, but others need to get a chance (and scenes) as well. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Yvier the Duck

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Someone else noted at least one missed opportunity - the "Caribdian Server". I saw another - see if you notice. ;)
Alternative.jpg
"Here there be dragons" or "monsters" was a thing on old sailing maps. Apologies for the different font - Cari is using something custom that isn't a standard in most editing programs, and I wasn't going to spend hours trying to find it and see if I could get it to work. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ScyTheFox

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Someone else noted at least on missed opportunity - the "Caribdian Server". I saw another - see if you notice. ;)
View attachment 3400322
"Here there be dragons" or "monsters" was a thing on old sailing maps. Apologies for the different font - Cari is using something custom that isn't a standard in most editing programs, and I wasn't going to spend hours trying to find it and see if I could get it to work. :LOL:
Wait you dont see that gigantic kraken and vulcano in the sea as dangerous as a dragon? well ok D:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But she's wearing her e-suit. Can a girl truly lose her card within Eternum? I'd say it's more of a dream, not the real thing.

If that is what happens, then she gets to lose it "again", "for real" IRL - maybe even as part of a three-way.:unsure:
She lost her V-card before this scene. Like I said, this is how it's gonna be : We visit ion, the gem is not there, in " Real life " , anime episode watching with Nova, that lead to Sex. Nova need time after she gets fucked good :devilish:, so Orion go with Penny and Luna for an adventure . We get Luna and penny scene , and in the final segment of the episode Nova return and we got to a pirate server with her and Nancy, and may be others, caribdis just hiding them ?!:unsure:

this is my prediction for 0.7, or episode 7, or chapter 7, whatever way folks like to refer to it ;) :LOL:

Reactions: Leo-67
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes