XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
[0.7] - Sneak peek

Hello everyone!

Here they are! It's time for the 5th and final batch of sneak peeks!

Now... grab your bottle of rum and throw on those tricorn hats because you're in for a wild ride in the Caribbean! In this last set I wanted to give you a taste of the new pirate arc and a little dose of Nova and Nancy love

I wish I could spill all the beans, but there are some cool scenes that I prefer to keep as a surprise! Some for obvious reasons... others not so much...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's talk about 0.7! Because... YES! It's going to be released this month!

I will release one final Progress Report next week talking about the update and its content. The changelog + the official release dates for each tier will follow that, published as always a few days before the Demon Lord tier release.

That means that my current plan is to release 0.7 on the week of the 18th-22nd! Believe me, I wish I could hit you with it sooner, but you know I like to release the updates as polished as possible even at the highest tier, so I don't want to rush thing out.

I know this update took a bit longer than the previous ones, so sorry about that. I'll delve deeper into it in next week's progress report, but let me tell you, the next update will be faster!

--------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it!

Get ready to kick off the hype train because the new update is just around the corner!

I can't thank you enough for your unwavering support

Thank you for being the absolute best

I love you all <3

Caribdis
Another navigation map, I just love all these new locations caribdis keeps making and releasing

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016
So there will be:
- the cyperpunk-esk server with nancy + x?
- the medieval horror/witcher-esk server with Luna and Penny
- the pirate server with nancy and nova
~I don't know about that one preview in set 4 (also medieval but with dalia?)~

*There seems to be a lot of nancy in the previews if we only get 3 lewd scenes...*

I think Penny, Luna and Nova are safe calls.
I'm not sure about the upcoming irl events (because I'm 20% ADHD 30% braindead, 50% Alzheimer's and 100% Hurensohn)

Mid march seems likely.
-Did I miss something?
*I'm not going into girl debates although I could (based on science) but I don't want to be crucified.*

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
So there will be:
- the cyperpunk-esk server with nancy + x?
- the medieval horror/witcher-esk server with Luna and Penny
- the pirate server with nancy and nova
~I don't know about that one preview in set 4 (also medieval but with dalia?)~

*There seems to be a lot of nancy in the previews if we only get 3 lewd scenes...*

I think Penny, Luna and Nova are safe calls.
I'm not sure about the upcoming irl events (because I'm 20% skipper, 30% braindead, 50% Alzheimer's and 100% Hurensohn)

Mid march seems likely.
-Did I miss something?
*I'm not going into girl debates although I could (based on science) but I don't want to be crucified.*
Who had the most scenes so far? If I know then I will also know who won't be having them in the next update

M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016
Who had the most scenes so far? If I know then I will also know who won't be having them in the next update
I think the girls are rotating per update but differ in terms of progress and the experience/character.
e.g. Alex has two scenes, Annie has already 3 but is behind Alex in terms of "progress"

Last edited:

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I think the girls are rotating per update but differ in terms of progress and the experience/character.
e.g. Alex has two scenes, Annie has already 3 but is beyond Alex in terms of "progress"
Aw and Annie is my fav, sad to see that she likely won't be having any in the next update but Alex is also another favourite of mine, hope to see more of her

M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016

I dunno, them dates Cari mentioned sound semi-late March to me.
Yeah sorry, I skimmed over that, but I don't know how the progress is determined.
We are waiting for an progress update since the 15th (probably 6%)
Now there are only 5% left and we have two more weeks to mid march.

Testing could delay things but considering this game is pretty straight forward (without losing paths, aka "bad ends") it shouldn't take long.
Is 100% Progress only content wise or is testing, proofreading etc. included?

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Technically Nova have the most scenes in the game, if ever she will have a scene in 0.7(which most likely to happen).
You can say Nova have only 2 scenes in the Gallery (Which the same number with every girls except Luna)
But the tease scene in the Collector's Murder Mystery isn't included in gallery for some reason.
(The one with the Half naked and humping Nova)

While Penny showing her Boobs in the Photoshoot is considered a scene (and there's no humping at all:HideThePain:)...
And Luna and Calypso just have 1 scene... its just sad man :HideThePain:

So if you're going to count it Nova will basically have 4 scenes after the next update
No hate to Nova but she needs to be contained a little bit

Maybe putting her in coma in 1 of the updates?... Nah... that's kinda cruel...:Kappa:

M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016
Aw and Annie is my fav, sad to see that she likely won't be having any in the next update but Alex is also another favourite of mine, hope to see more of her
Well depending on the amount of lewd scenes in v0.8 Annie will probably have her "big scene" there, Dalia should also follow Penny after the next update. (Rivalry) If we have 3 lewd scenes in v0.7 then Nancy should be due there as well but Cari could always slip a side girl/Eva in between. :HideThePain:

(I think Calypso will have the slowest development, because she is also considered as a side girl)
My best guess is that Alex will have a scene in v0.9 at this point, but it all depends on Cari, if he shifts between 3 and 4 scenes or stays on 3 scenes, but he already said the next update will come faster, so probably 3.

M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016
Technically Nova have the most scenes in the game, if ever she will have a scene in 0.7(which most likely to happen).
You can say Nova have only 2 scenes in the Gallery (Which the same number with every girls except Luna)
But the tease scene in the Collector's Murder Mystery isn't included in gallery for some reason.
(The one with the Half naked and humping Nova)

While Penny showing her Boobs in the Photoshoot is considered a scene (and there's no humping at all:HideThePain:)...
And Luna and Calypso just have 1 scene... its just sad man :HideThePain:

So if you're going to count it Nova will basically have 4 scenes after the next update
No hate to Nova but she needs to be contained a little bit

Maybe putting her in coma in 1 of the updates?... Nah... that's kinda cruel...:Kappa:
I always thought Cari had a bias towards Luna. (Rightfully so)
But since at least the last update im sure that he's got an agenda and tries to squeeze in Nova as much as possible. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: An known
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes