ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think they meant to say that she'd at least have croissants ;)

View attachment 3402158
I think people have selective memory.

We meet Luna extremely early, and basically she's the sole reason why Orion even can play Eternum, in the first place, she featured heavily in chapter 1, and chapter 2, she send us to Nova, than we , go visit her home, and play together, on the Red string server. chapter 3, we spend the whole time with her and penny on the Harry poter server, once again she is heavily involved. Ironically event in Chapter 4 she has more screen time than Nova, whos main purpose is to show her Ass as a distraction, and what a distraction it is dat ASS is :love:
Eternum 2024-03-02 08-28-57-97.jpg

anyway, in chapter 5 Luna featured very heavily yet again, we spend a whole day with her. so basically, it was chapter 6, the first time, where Luna only features briefly, and even there she was more bad ass and useful, than poor Annie. :LOL:.
and we reached chapter 7, where we already know she will be presented heavily once again. and even in the 5 sneak peek, 4 heavily featured her.

some folks should really stop this overly dramatic Luna doesn't have content nonsense, it doesn't really adds up :LOL:

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I'm a little disappointed seeing people complain about Nova having too much content because she had that short humping scene last update. If Caribdis took the critique to heart we would no longer have those short and cute encounters; only full sex scenes allowed. This is why we can't have nice things. I'm hoping Caribdis isn't too formulaic in his thinking where he feels that he has to ensure each girl has had the same amount of content in total after each update, as that would kill all creative freedom.

Also, when somebody asks which girl has the most content, your mind shouldn't immediately go towards counting lewd scenes. Some of the girls are a slow burn with more of an emphasis on non-sexual scenes, and if you're a fan of Luna then seeing things slowly heat up between her and Orion is obviously part her character arc. If you appreciate her timid and insecure personality then it makes no sense to also expect tons of sexual content with her at this point.

Aigrene

Aug 7, 2017
So there will be:
- the medieval horror/witcher-esk server with Luna and Penny
~I don't know about that one preview in set 4 (also medieval but with dalia?)~
Dalia mentioned a new Event in Ekabar called "The Big Hunt" and Penny wanted to go to Meiyo (feudal Japan theme) with Orion. She didn't say that Luna was coming along but she is the one helping Penny with her Magic so it would make sense that they go together.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think people have selective memory.

We meet Luna extremely early, and basically she's the sole reason why Orion even can play Eternum, in the first place, she featured heavily in chapter 1, and chapter 2, she send us to Nova, than we , go visit her home, and play together, on the Red string server. chapter 3, we spend the whole time with her and penny on the Harry poter server, once again she is heavily involved. Ironically event in Chapter 4 she has more screen time than Nova, whos main purpose is to show her Ass as a distraction, and what a distraction it is dat ASS is :love:
View attachment 3402199

anyway, in chapter 5 Luna featured very heavily yet again, we spend a whole day with her. so basically, it was chapter 6, the first time, where Luna only features briefly, and even there she was more bad ass and useful, than poor Annie. :LOL:.
and we reached chapter 7, where we already know she will be presented heavily once again. and even in the 5 sneak peek, 4 heavily featured her.

some folks should really stop this overly dramatic Luna doesn't have content nonsense, it doesn't really adds up :LOL:
She still has by far the least sex scenes of any LI and some of "her" story scenes were quiet light on "Luna". Like the Horror house was a great overall scene, but Luna wasn't exactly featured a lot in it since most of that scene was the MC solving the mystery alone. We'll see how 0.7 plays out, but she seem to share her part with Penny again as well.

I'm a little disappointed seeing people complain about Nova having too much content because she had that short humping scene last update. If Caribdis took the critique to heart we would no longer have those short and cute encounters; only full sex scenes allowed. This is why we can't have nice things. I'm hoping Caribdis isn't too formulaic in his thinking where he feels that he has to ensure each girl has had the same amount of content in total after each update, as that would kill all creative freedom.
That isn't really the point. Nova had the party scenes in 0.5, she had the Collector scene in 0.6 and she will have her home and the pirate scenes in 0.7.

No other LI was featured that much in those 3 patches. For example Nancy, Penny and Luna effectively had to sit 0.6 out. Alex and Annie hardly appeared in 0.5.

Also, when somebody asks which girl has the most content, your mind shouldn't immediately go towards counting lewd scenes. Some of the girls are a slow burn with more of an emphasis on non-sexual scenes, and if you're a fan of Luna then seeing things slowly heat up between her and Orion is obviously part her character arc. If you appreciate her timid and insecure personality then it makes no sense to also expect tons of sexual content with her at this point.
Yeah, obviously that is the case. But Annie is also a slow burn and she had 3 scenes already. Also be aware that all of us play a little bit of a role her and overemphasize what we want. ;)

Last edited:

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Im confident Luna has the least content
Luna has one explicit scene, but has the most character impact out of all the girls second to Alex. At least imo. It's more wholesome and romantic really than just straight horny. All the LIs are slowly realizing their true feelings for Orion, but with Luna she is more delicate and a slow release. I love the solace she receives whenever she is with Orion and eventually embraces her love for him.

An known

Sep 16, 2021

Did the Church have you in hostage? :Kappa:jk

Ok joke asides...
I'm not really complaining in a bad way, I'm just saying that Nova have too much scenes in the couple of updates that the other LI's felt left out. It's ok to have a tease scene but I think it is better if it was given to a LI who's been lacking in the past updates.

I mean.. I'm not judging Caribdis, in the end of the day once the Game is completed every LI will have the right amount of scenes after all.

So yeah it's just an effect of dwelling and waiting for the next Eternum update :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Did the Church have you in hostage? :Kappa:jk

Ok joke asides...
I'm not really complaining in a bad way, I'm just saying that Nova have too much scenes in the couple of updates that the other LI's felt left out. It's ok to have a tease scene but I think it is better if it was given to a LI who's been lacking in the past updates.
:rolleyes:, who is the one that was lacking in the couple of past updates? Especially the updates part, like she been disappeared for 2-3 chapter?. No One.

Oh, btw look how unbalanced this is, look at how Luna lack the hearts compared to others, oh wait....:cautious:
Eternum 2024-03-02 14-05-04-37.jpg
Eternum 2024-03-02 14-07-17-65.jpg
Eternum 2024-03-02 14-07-28-76.jpg
Eternum 2024-03-02 14-08-34-66.jpg
DAMN, Luna is so much behind compared to everyone else:whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Leo-67

Shiro.Kun

May 24, 2021
She still has by far the least sex scenes of any LI and some of "her" story scenes were quiet light on "Luna". Like the Horror house was a great overall scene, but Luna wasn't exactly featured a lot in it since most of that scene was the MC solving the mystery alone. We'll see how 0.7 plays out, but she seem to share her part with Penny again as well.

That isn't really the point. Nova had the party scenes in 0.5, she had the Collector scene in 0.6 and she will have her home and the pirate scenes in 0.7.

No other LI was featured that much in those 3 patches. For example Nancy, Penny and Luna effectively had to sit 0.6 out. Alex and Annie hardly appeared in 0.5.

Yeah, obviously that is the case. But Annie is also a slow burn and she had 3 scenes already. Also be aware that all of us play a little bit of a role her and overemphasize what we want. ;)
Yeah Nova had a lot of screentime in the last 3 updates, but on the other hand, she was introduced only in 0.2, so she wasn't featured in the whole 0.1 .

As for Luna: Usually 2 girls share a eternum adventure. But for Luna and Penny, Caribdis stated that within r their upcoming adventure there are 2 paths, meaning you get quite a bit of solo time for those 2 characters. I am sure, this will make up for their lack in 0.6.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah Nova had a lot of screentime in the last 3 updates, but on the other hand, she was introduced only in 0.2, so she wasn't featured in the whole 0.1 .

As for Luna: Usually 2 girls share a eternum adventure. But for Luna and Penny, Caribdis stated that within r their upcoming adventure there are 2 paths, meaning you get quite a bit of solo time for those 2 characters. I am sure, this will make up for their lack in 0.6.
yeah, but what last 3 update? are you folks can't count :):LOL:?. chapter 4, was the Heist, she has less or at least the same amount screen time as Luna, as i pointed out.

chapter 5, was Luna home visit, and the halloween party. Luna was dominating that, there are barely any other character whos Orion spend that much of amount of alone time than with her.

chapter 6 was the latest update, and we spend a brief intermezzo with Nova and Annie. Nova " Scene " is not even in the gallery, :LOL:.
in fact, we spend more time try to solve the murder mystery, and in the end of the Day it was basically Annie big moment, Nova was basically a side story in her "own story", after all she was the one who was invited to be there, and all she did was, that she revelade the big Assasin as a fraud. :LOL:

so it wasn't even a "nova centric " scenario. It was more like a build up, for the next event with her, a teaser.

Reactions: ZT695

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I think what everyone means is that Nova tends to steal the spotlight. More or less as the Magic Pixie Dreamgirl, she fills a hacker fantasy which is just fine.

But with Maat, she's not getting the V-card punch, that's going to Maat.

When we're at the party, it's not about Penny, who got dunked and was out for most of the screens, it's about getting closer to Nova and seeing what she does and how she can't function off ONE BEER.

Yes, Luna got the family dinner.

Annie got blueballed from a thigh job to Andromeda to whatever 0.6 was because it doesn't count.

Honestly, the girls with the least screen time is Dalia and Penny right along with Annie where we got Dalia some confidence and tested out that lack of gag reflex while Penny was great at Hog Warthogs.

But for almost every part of the update, Nova has scenes and screen time that sometimes the other girls lack and so it can be frustrating a bit.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
yeah, but what last 3 update? are you folks can't count :):LOL:?. chapter 4, was the Heist, she has less or at least the same amount screen time as Luna, as i pointed out.

chapter 5, was Luna home visit, and the halloween party. Luna was dominating that, there are barely any other character whos Orion spend that much of amount of alone time than with her.

chapter 6 was the latest update, and we spend a brief intermezzo with Nova and Annie. Nova " Scene " is not even in the gallery, :LOL:.
in fact, we spend more time try to solve the murder mystery, and in the end of the Day it was basically Annie big moment, Nova was basically a side story in her "own story", after all she was the one who was invited to be there, and all she did was, that she revelade the big Assasin as a fraud. :LOL:

so it wasn't even a "nova centric " scenario. It was more like a build up, for the next event with her, a teaser.
Why are you even focusing so much on Luna? Luna isn't the only example and indeed probably not even the worst. If you look at Annie, she will now pretty much sit out 2 of the last 3 updates. Like she didn't much in 0.5, she had her scene in 0.6 and was part of the collector scene and in 0.7 she might only appear during a short scene together with Luna in a cafe (at least that is what we have seen of her in the sneaks for now). Likewise will Alex probably not feature in 0.7 much (if at all) and she also wasn't really in 0.5.

EVERY other LI had to sit at least one of the last 3 update out, except for Nova who will be heavily featured in all three. And yes, with development times of 5-6 months the last 3 updates stretch over 1.5 years. So that is the reference time for a lot of discussions. Also because those were the updates where the story has pretty much left the introduction phase.

It might all even out at the end and maybe Nova will not have scenes in 0.8 and 0.9, who knows but for now she is definitely featured more than any other LI.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes