Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, does anyone know how long this game currently is? Want to recommend it to my friend, but it's pretty much a deal breaker for him if he does not know how long the game is since he plays on schedule. +-5 hours difference from normal playthrough accuracy is good enough.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Guys, does anyone know how long this game currently is? Want to recommend it to my friend, but it's pretty much a deal breaker for him if he does not know how long the game is since he plays on schedule. +-5 hours difference from normal playthrough accuracy is good enough.
12-18 hours on average from 0.1 to 0.6. Maybe slightly shorter if your friend is a very fast reader.

Reactions: Vizer007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So the update will come out around mid March?
Next update isn't here yet, but will be very soon. Lest update said 89%. Next will be around 95%. Dev manage about 3% per week. Mathematically about in the middle of this month, but there is little bit coding, post production, testing and finishing "touch"... That take some time, few days if everything is according to plan.

Reactions: XnaVier

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Next update isn't here yet, but will be very soon. Lest update said 89%. Next will be around 95%. Dev manage about 3% per week. Mathematically about in the middle of this month, but there is little bit coding, post production, testing and finishing "touch"... That take some time, few days if everything is according to plan.
Cari already narrowed it down to the week beginning with the 18th.

Of course that will be the version for the top tier on patreon, so we don't really know when we will get it, maybe right away, maybe a couple of days later.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Cari already narrowed it down to the week beginning with the 18th.

Of course that will be the version for the top tier on patreon, so we don't really know when we will get it, maybe right away, maybe a couple of days later.
You're right. I forgot, it was very recent... Day or two ago...

Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes