Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The love for Nova on here is just further proof that so many have a real issue following the phrase “don’t stick your dick in crazy”.
Look, that frying pan knocked some sense OUT of some folks.

Then you gotta remember that there's an elf lady who hates POOR on her.

Then you got a mom who's a freak, a gym freak, a photo girl...

The girl next door that knows magic...

The quiet girl who sees dead people...

... And the rich girl that we Christened the house with...

Which of them are normal again?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
At this rate, Nova might become a headpat addict as Eternum continues. Not that she'll mind much tbh. :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
View attachment 3404865
View attachment 3404866
Double the Novas, double the headpats :):)
If this keeps on she will start to develop a bald spot on the top of her head. :KEK:

Since y'all seem to be in the topic of Nova:
View attachment 3404976
Well, there you have it AGAIN. Luna is best girl, scientifically proven...no point in denying it any longer. :BootyTime:

:Kappa:

72 total votes. :unsure:

But luna have 68, alex 48, penny 42, nova 38? , How the fuck this is 72 in total? :ROFLMAO:
I think the numbers shown are the result of the previous vote. Like they exclude the girl with the least votes and then start a new vote. Nova had the least votes, so "she will be taken" out of the next vote I presume so now there are only 3 girls left.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, there you have it AGAIN. Luna is best girl, scientifically proven...no point in denying it any longer. :BootyTime:
:Kappa:
Nah, deep down we all know what is the reason. lots of very " sensitive " person, can convince themself that Nancy never had sex with anyone before Orion, and her kids are adopted. That Alex was Virgin, and since Luna can't toch anyone beside Orion , " they " can feel themself as special.

but with Nova, well.... first they get to watch Nova getting intimate with a dildo, and then NTR'D by herself :ROFLMAO:.
These are just way "too much" for some :LOL:, so they " downvote " her :ROFLMAO:
Eternum 2024-03-03 14-38-03-43.jpg
Eternum 2024-03-03 14-38-24-33.jpg

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
I'm honestly blown away by a lot of these "sex" games... like holy fuck, even without the sex some of these games are better than anything I've ever played in my 37 years of gaming. Adding in these kinds of romantic relationships with tense sexual moments that really in my opinion capture the emotions you feel when still building a relationship with a woman and it's just incredible how many emotions these games can trigger. Like my wife is okay with me being with other women and I still can't recapture any of the emotions that I can experience when playing these kinds of games. There just isn't any pressure or any real intensity for me anymore. I still absolutely love fucking my wife, but the sense of nervous anticipation leading to a heart-racing explosion of disbelief that this shit is really happening just isn't possible for me anymore. Maybe it's because I'm not willing to decieve anyone, though. I expect rejection up front because I'm married and I don't lie to anyone, I mean the overwhelming vast majority of women are going to reject me for that very reason. So I can't possibly land in a situation where a woman's rejection matters to me at all, unlike the MCs in these games. The writing is often bad in "adult" games, but this one I feel is better than most AAA games by far, way more realistic. Maybe everyone I've known my whole life happened to be weirdos, though... no way i could know if that were the case.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018

The fact you think a horny mom, a girl who goes to the gym, and a girl that models are equal to a hacking stalker that assaults people says a lot about you my dude. Not to mention for Annie's "quirk" you chose a power she has in a video game lol. These are no where near equal on the crazy index.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

Normalcy is overrated. Lewding up crazy is great.

... Unless it's yandere.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
The love for Nova on here is just further proof that so many have a real issue following the phrase “don’t stick your dick in crazy”.
Pssht, that's modern bullshit nonsense.

Back when I was in school the going phrase was "Crazy sex is the best sex".

Or as I put it now, "You should totally stick your dick in crazy. Just don't tell crazy where you live. Or give it your phone number. Or your real name."

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

This question matches this picture maxresdefault (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jerk-man and Ungawa

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hey folks,
Been tinkering with something pretty neat – adding AI voices to characters in AVNs using RenPy, and I started this experiment with Eternum. It turned out pretty well, but here's the thing: quality doesn't come cheap. Just for voicing the first chapter of Eternum, it looks like we're facing a $330 fee with ElevenLabs. Kinda steep, huh?
This is where an idea popped up: How about crowdfunding? If we’re all as excited about bringing our favorite characters to life, pooling together might just make it feasible. It’s a bold move, but just imagine the difference it could make.
For a sneak peek at what this could look like, check out this demo of Orion’s voice: . Gives a pretty cool glimpse into the potential, doesn’t it?
Chapter 1 alone has 1,747,273 characters of dialogue. Interested in the nuts and bolts (and prices)? Take a look here: .
So, what do you think? Is this something we might want to dive into as a community? I’m game for getting the ball rolling if there’s enough interest.
Keen to get your take on this – could we make an AI-voiced Eternum a reality? Let’s discuss below and maybe kickstart something amazing!
3KQPXF.gif

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes