Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Idk if something will happen between MC and Charlotte after the party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But sure why not, if we managed to love Jasmine in OIAL, can't see why the bitch in Eternum wouldn't come to our side as well, maybe towards the end of the game... so yeah, gotta love them all, all but Gerty, we leave that to our friend Pitrik

Reactions: rudy007 and imzahai

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Well yes, but Cari has a tendency of explaining/building upon the important bits relevant to the story, but handwave just about everything else. Which IMO is fine considering that there are various kinks about the setting that just can't be explained or that it loses its luster if it gets explained. This is pretty prevalent in Cari's first game, where there's a bunch of stuff there that is absolutely left unexplained/handwaved for the lulz (i.e. a character going from fat to beefcake within a day, an ex-convict going from escapee to Yakuza crime lord to priest to private jet pilot to President of the USA in a matter of months, a cult that supposedly has its tendrils all over the world seemingly being run by only 5 people who do most of the legwork).
From what I remember, the Sons of Astaroth are ruled by Astaroth and its 4 generals? demon princes? idk, but each of them has like thousands of people working under them... The 5 are just the leaders, they don't actually get their hands dirty

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
HI, I never posted anything here but I have seen a lot of your comments and even the author of the game around here sometimes, i really love this game and i was replaying it from the beginning when i had a sudden question that i would like you guys to answer. I must say that i am not a native english speaker so... sorry for any grammar atrocity in this post.

My question is: How do the E-suits thing work? and i am not talking about how they integrate to the game or anything like that, but how do they adapt to the people who buys the implants. For example, luna a fairly small and slender girl won an extra implant, which is a box that contains the implant, suit and visor. Then she gave it as a prize in a competition on her cafe which the MC won, the next day when the MC is going to play for the first time he sees the suit for the first time worn by annie, she tells him that the box includes the suit and he puts it on like it was made for him. We have alredy seen both male and female suits in the game, so my question is: did luna won a male extra implant? are e-suits suppose to be universal? if a girl as small as annie would have won luna's contest, would they have been able to wear the suit in the box which fit the MC perfectly? and if they are universal how is it that they look different between males and females? would michaela be able to wear annie's e-suit?.

This could very well be just a small plot hole but the author have made a very good job of explaining things logically within its own universe so i felt like asking if this have been answered before.
The [real world] game doesn't really worry about the details of [in-game] Eternum, and a lot of them make no sense if you examine them. The whole idea of a "neural implant" that is apparently installed overnight, by hand, on an outpatient basis, makes that pretty clear.

That said, if we wanted to justify the suits I think there are some potential explanations. It's possible the suit is assembled from multiple, adjustable components rather than being a single piece, and the basic implant package includes components for both males and females of various sizes. If the components are cheap enough to manufacture that might simplify logistics enough to justify the extra cost. Another possibility is that there's a secondary market for used suits (or even an official return policy) specifically to help new players get a proper fit, and the MC simply swapped the suit off screen. Essentially the neural implant is the crucial component and can't be resold, but the suits are more like cheap peripherals that can be linked to the implant as the user desires. And there's always the possibility the suits are sufficiently advanced nanotech that they can just reconfigure themselves as needed. This seems like a stretch given how the setting is presented (the characters are still shopping for mundane clothes, for example), but it is technically possible Ulysses' tech is just that much more advanced than the rest of the world.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
But sure why not, if we managed to love Jasmine in OIAL, can't see why the bitch in Eternum wouldn't come to our side as well, maybe towards the end of the game... so yeah, gotta love them all, all but Gerty, we leave that to our friend Pitrik
No Regina either pls. Except perhaps to shove a yearbook up her ass. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Idk if something will happen between MC and Charlotte after the party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saved and chose that party option to see haha... Was disappointed that she was facing away from the camera so we never got to see :(
It can't be THAT BAD, can it? Hah... hah... hah...

Reactions: Aizen Myo

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I saved and chose that party option to see haha... Was disappointed that she was facing away from the camera so we never got to see :(
From what we've heard, Cari is consulting with Dorfnutter to make sure that, when Charlotte is revealed, it is a proper "cursed image" that will drive us all to look for the nearest bottle of bleach, as well as a pair of hot pokers to completely finish the job.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
MC's line of sight was basically pointed to her knees so... preeeetty bad...

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
So, what scenes do you people think are coming up?
If there is a Annie it should be sex after what she said the last time.
It seems one with the cheeto also but maybe it is not sex already.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
By now it seems there will be three scenes, one each with Luna, Nova and Penny.

Luna and Nova seem very sure at this point, Penny still has a little question mark behind her.

Reactions: Ellyx and otranu

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Luna because she's the update poster girl (Alex was the poster girl for 0.6 and we know how that turned out :BootyTime:)

Walking Cheeto because she has a One Piece viewing date lined up. And she also hasn't had a lewd scene since 0.5.

Penny because she hasn't had a scene since 0.5 too, and most of the sneak peek pics showcase her quite a lot, so...

...then again Nancy might try to steal the lewd spotlight away from her for another round with Orion. We'll see I suppose.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes