SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, I discovered you game a few days ago.
I dont know what do u use to do those cinematics but the "bullet " one is one of a kind !
Also love the soundtrack.
Keep it up and and a nice day !

Soxyof
You're either extremely lucky to have discovered this game so close to another update (10 days - 1 month away) or cursed because you didn't play it earlier. Either way, glad to have another fan on the thread. There are no wrong answers for your favorite girl(s) but there are consequences lol.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
You're either extremely lucky to have discovered this game so close to another update (10 days - 1 month away) or cursed because you didn't play it earlier. Either way, glad to have another fan on the thread. There are no wrong answers for your favorite girl(s) but there are consequences lol.
LUNA, LUNA,LUNA & NOVA,NOVA,NOVA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2023
Honestly the best option is always to wait for the game to be completed. And since it's going to be years, it's better to only browse for already completed games.
Are you kidding me or what?
If he wait to complete this game, his kids will grown up to adults, then eternum will complete, and then he'll play, really?
I don't think that's a good idea if his kids caught him while playing eternum they will think he's an old pervert, so it's better for him to try it now.
And yes I know logic is absent in my comment.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Honestly the best option is always to wait for the game to be completed. And since it's going to be years, it's better to only browse for already completed games.
Do you really think that my excited brain would tolerate THAT? :KEK:

I would go crazy watching everyone discuss the game after every update because they told me "it's better to wait until it's finished" :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Honestly I felt sorry for her in that scene on the screenshot haha...
She wasn't even saying anything, not even a word, and was just simply standing back there until they suddenly called her out.

justonemore20

May 7, 2021
HI, I never posted anything here but I have seen a lot of your comments and even the author of the game around here sometimes, i really love this game and i was replaying it from the beginning when i had a sudden question that i would like you guys to answer. I must say that i am not a native english speaker so... sorry for any grammar atrocity in this post.

My question is: How do the E-suits thing work? and i am not talking about how they integrate to the game or anything like that, but how do they adapt to the people who buys the implants. For example, luna a fairly small and slender girl won an extra implant, which is a box that contains the implant, suit and visor. Then she gave it as a prize in a competition on her cafe which the MC won, the next day when the MC is going to play for the first time he sees the suit for the first time worn by annie, she tells him that the box includes the suit and he puts it on like it was made for him. We have alredy seen both male and female suits in the game, so my question is: did luna won a male extra implant? are e-suits suppose to be universal? if a girl as small as annie would have won luna's contest, would they have been able to wear the suit in the box which fit the MC perfectly? and if they are universal how is it that they look different between males and females? would michaela be able to wear annie's e-suit?.

This could very well be just a small plot hole but the author have made a very good job of explaining things logically within its own universe so i felt like asking if this have been answered before.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Honestly I felt sorry for her in that scene on the screenshot haha...
She wasn't even saying anything, not even a word, and was just simply standing back there until they suddenly called her out.
Kind of a call back to how she harshly treated Orion when he was introducing himself in the school and being affiliated to Axel, who knew Ben and what they'd done in the beginning, her biggest problem is that her social circle isn't worth much and all she values is clout she's forever chasing. There's more but I'm hoping she gets more scenes because we all have to wonder about Pancake-kun every now and again.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
HI, I never posted anything here but I have seen a lot of your comments and even the author of the game around here sometimes, i really love this game and i was replaying it from the beginning when i had a sudden question that i would like you guys to answer. I must say that i am not a native english speaker so... sorry for any grammar atrocity in this post.

My question is: How do the E-suits thing work? and i am not talking about how they integrate to the game or anything like that, but how do they adapt to the people who buys the implants. For example, luna a fairly small and slender girl won an extra implant, which is a box that contains the implant, suit and visor. Then she gave it as a prize in a competition on her cafe which the MC won, the next day when the MC is going to play for the first time he sees the suit for the first time worn by annie, she tells him that the box includes the suit and he puts it on like it was made for him. We have alredy seen both male and female suits in the game, so my question is: did luna won a male extra implant? are e-suits suppose to be universal? if a girl as small as annie would have won luna's contest, would they have been able to wear the suit in the box which fit the MC perfectly? and if they are universal how is it that they look different between males and females? would michaela be able to wear annie's e-suit?.

This could very well be just a small plot hole but the author have made a very good job of explaining things logically within its own universe so i felt like asking if this have been answered before.

It attunes to a person. When Orion is talking to Edriel the first time, this comes up. What's odd is that Orion is 100% attuned to the implant and that's a story plot issue later on. The suit is indeed supposed to be universal. I think we're stretching the disbelief a bit to allow that the suits work and fit as a one size fits all 10 years ahead of us.

So let's just say that it's nanomachines...

Reactions: Elhemeer

justonemore20

May 7, 2021
It attunes to a person. When Orion is talking to Edriel the first time, this comes up. What's odd is that Orion is 100% attuned to the implant and that's a story plot issue later on. The suit is indeed supposed to be universal. I think we're stretching the disbelief a bit to allow that the suits work and fit as a one size fits all 10 years ahead of us.

So let's just say that it's nanomachines...

Yeah... I remember the 100% compatibility but i think that was just for the implant not the suit. I suppose it's just so happens that girls dont wear the entire suit and that's why it seems different, this is still "that kind of game" after all.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

It's essentially one ot those "things in a videogame/fictional story that're left unsaid unless it's necessary or for the lulz." Like "why don't we see characters pooping?" or "why does the armor of a giant I just killed suddenly fit me, a character, who's 10 times smaller?"

In the case of Eternum, well the story takes place a little far off into the future (even though the setting feels modern day-ish), so we can assume that the E-suits have a universal design that can fit just about anyone (although the implant can only be used by one person once installed iirc).

Reactions: wookie ookie

justonemore20

May 7, 2021
It's essentially one ot those "things in a videogame/fictional story that're left unsaid unless it's necessary or for the lulz." Like "why don't we see characters pooping?" or "why does the armor of a giant I just killed suddenly fit me, a character, who's 10 times smaller?"

In the case of Eternum, well the story takes place a little far off into the future (even though the setting feels modern day-ish), so we can assume that the E-suits have a universal design that can fit just about anyone (although the implant can only be used by one person once installed iirc).
I know that it's just one of those things that can be left unsaid, i just asked because overall the game has done a very good job explaining everything else.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I know that it's just one of those things that can be left unsaid, i just asked because overall the game has done a very good job explaining everything else.
Well yes, but Cari has a tendency of explaining/building upon the important bits relevant to the story, but handwave just about everything else. Which IMO is fine considering that there are various kinks about the setting that just can't be explained or that it loses its luster if it gets explained. This is pretty prevalent in Cari's first game, where there's a bunch of stuff there that is absolutely left unexplained/handwaved for the lulz (i.e. a character going from fat to beefcake within a day, an ex-convict going from escapee to Yakuza crime lord to priest to private jet pilot to President of the USA in a matter of months, a cult that supposedly has its tendrils all over the world seemingly being run by only 5 people who do most of the legwork).

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
This is pretty prevalent in Cari's first game, where there's a bunch of stuff there that is absolutely left unexplained/handwaved for the lulz (i.e. a character going from fat to beefcake within a day, an ex-convict going from escapee to Yakuza crime lord to priest to private jet pilot to President of the USA in a matter of months, a cult that supposedly has its tendrils all over the world seemingly being run by only 5 people who do most of the legwork).
First two is for the gags, but I wholeheartly agreed with the third one

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes