Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Music really helps set the mood, so I'm looking forward to new music as well!

It's one of the things I felt was really done well with Leap of Faith as an example, it really helped set the mood for different scenarios and scenes.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
When I was growing up my mother always told me to keep my ears & mind open to ALL music because you never know if you will like it or not.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
I played Once in a Lifetime and while I found the story to be good, the sex scenes were boring. Does this game improve on this aspect?
A lot man, I think it's on another level. I haven't had problems with OIAL scenes, but they were not amazing. With Eternum that changes, they're all very polished, highlights of the gameplay. Some of them even compete with key moments in the story for THE highlight of the update. Which is surprising to say cause I don't usually play games like Eternum for the sex scenes, I play cause the story is great. So I can see the level of effort Caribdis put into Eternum sex scenes with each girl in this one.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
A lot man, I think it's on another level. I haven't had problems with OIAL scenes, but they were not amazing. With Eternum that changes, they're all very polished, highlights of the gameplay. Some of them even compete with key moments in the story for THE highlight of the update. Which is surprising to say cause I don't usually play games like Eternum for the sex scenes, I play cause the story is great. So I can see the level of effort Caribdis put into Eternum sex scenes with each girl in this one.
I was thinking of trying the game. Would you say I wait till new version comes out? How much content is there? Is it trying to go up to version 1.0 which is supposed to be final version of the game?

Reactions: Aizen Myo

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I was thinking of trying the game. Would you say I wait till new version comes out? How much content is there? Is it trying to go up to version 1.0 which is supposed to be final version of the game?
Dev's page says the next update is 95% ready so if you DL it now you're probs going to do so again within a month or so...

R@ftaar

Dec 19, 2019
Ok i know i will probably sound stupid, but MAN this game is something else. The story, the individuality of each character, the humour, and THE MUSIC. One of the very few games where I've wanted to play more, not for H scenes, but for the story. The Eternum lor has got me hooked! i thought Caribdis would struggle to make a game better than OIAL but this shit is something else.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
New version is planned to come out around the 18th-22nd of this month according to the last sneak peek update for 0.7. So if you want to wait by then, it's your call.

As for content...if you're looking for penetration scenes, there's only about 4 at the moment (2 of which are from the main LI's), with the rest of the scenes mostly being foreplay (but pretty well done for foreplay scenes). Story though...well, you're looking at around 12-18 hours worth, though that might be shorter if you're a fast reader.

And if you're asking if the story length is around 10 updates (due to version numbering from 0.1 to 1.0), then no. Cari mentioned recently that , so at the very least it'll be longer than OIAL, story-wise.

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Ok i know i will probably sound stupid, but MAN this game is something else. The story, the individuality of each character, the humour, and THE MUSIC. One of the very few games where I've wanted to play more, not for H scenes, but for the story. The Eternum lor has got me hooked! i thought Caribdis would struggle to make a game better than OIAL but this shit is something else.
Nah, bro, we are right there with you! The majority if not the entire fandom is right where you are rn. The content is so good that you'd lose nothing without the H scenes. Came for the horny, stayed for the story

R@ftaar

Dec 19, 2019
Nah, bro, we are right there with you! The majority if not the entire fandom is right where you are rn. The content is so good that you'd lose nothing without the H scenes. Came for the horny, stayed for the story
I know right? Like the characters are just so fucking GOOD. Not like everyone is just dying to fuck the MC. I dont even doubt where the game is going , considering this is the dude that gave us OIAL.

p.s. My fav is Chop Chop xD

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
I think the new update will be launched soon, but the game is kinda huge so you should start playing now, also each update is big enough to play on its own if you happen to finish before 0.7 drops

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Nah man that's the average carb fan reaction
We all finished OIAL thinking "Damn I came here to get off and found this amazing story, I doubt I'll find another game like this here"
Then Eternum happened

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes