Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Ok i know i will probably sound stupid, but MAN this game is something else. The story, the individuality of each character, the humour, and THE MUSIC. One of the very few games where I've wanted to play more, not for H scenes, but for the story. The Eternum lor has got me hooked! i thought Caribdis would struggle to make a game better than OIAL but this shit is something else.
Nah man that's the average carb fan reaction
We all finished OIAL thinking "Damn I came here to get off and found this amazing story, I doubt I'll find another game like this here"
Then Eternum happened

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and Elhemeer

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
New version is planned to come out around the 18th-22nd of this month according to the last sneak peek update for 0.7. So if you want to wait by then, it's your call.

As for content...if you're looking for penetration scenes, there's only about 4 at the moment (2 of which are from the main LI's), with the rest of the scenes mostly being foreplay (but pretty well done for foreplay scenes). Story though...well, you're looking at around 12-18 hours worth, though that might be shorter if you're a fast reader.

And if you're asking if the story length is around 10 updates (due to version numbering from 0.1 to 1.0), then no. Cari mentioned recently that , so at the very least it'll be longer than OIAL, story-wise.
Sometimes I forget how big the game actually will be, we are about halfway through the story yet

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Caribdis is a f****ng genius, no more, no less!
There's no need to bleep out the word fucking mate, I do very much agree on him being a mad genius. And soon enough v0.7 will be released for the higher tiers (there's a high possibility someone leaks it though). Can't wait to see what Cari has got planned in store next.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There's no need to bleep out the word fucking mate, I do very much agree on him being a mad genius. And soon enough v0.7 will be released for the higher tiers (there's a high possibility someone leaks it though). Can't wait to see what Cari has got planned in store next.
One thing is for sure, I bet we'll get a Cari-Cliffhanger again :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
One thing is for sure, I bet we'll get a Cari-Cliffhanger again :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
And the player base will be feeling like this (it's already happened 6 times in a row):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
And the player base will be feeling like this (it's already happened 6 times in a row):
Didn't Dorf post a discord message from Cari about Cliffhangers, was it V0.7 or V0.8 where Cari "promised" there wouldn't be a Cari-cliffhanger? :HideThePain:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23 and ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Didn't Dorf post a discord message from Cari about Cliffhangers, was it V0.7 or V0.8 where Cari "promised" there wouldn't be a Cari-cliffhanger? :HideThePain:
I believe Cari did said that the player base wouldn't be ready for v0.8's cliffhanger in a Discord post sometime ago. Wonder what he's planning in his mind. :unsure::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I was thinking of trying the game. Would you say I wait till new version comes out? How much content is there? Is it trying to go up to version 1.0 which is supposed to be final version of the game?
Honestly the best option is always to wait for the game to be completed. And since it's going to be years, it's better to only browse for already completed games.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Honestly the best option is always to wait for the game to be completed. And since it's going to be years, it's better to only browse for already completed games.
Haha I'll never play most games ever then, cause most get abandoned or stuck in development hell. Wish we could have games like this done in 2 year cycles, but impossible for small time devs, sadly. I usually wait till the game been out for 2 plus years before giving good try. Ill try newly released game though to see if I should add them to watch list.

Reactions: fin133

Maxies

Jan 10, 2018
Haha I'll never play most games ever then, cause most get abandoned or stuck in development hell. Wish we could have games like this done in 2 year cycles, but impossible for small time devs, sadly. I usually wait till the game been out for 2 plus years before giving good try. Ill try newly released game though to see if I should add them to watch list.
Makes me think of Sexums, a fantastic game dev that fully finished two incredibly unique games and begun working on a third one while delivering updates every other Friday for years, before eventually decided on quitting because he and his wife were tired of hiding from their family where his money was coming from. Whenever a dev claim they can only deliver an update twice a year while working with something like Koikatsu where all their assets are already pre-made I think back on Sexums and how high he set the standard.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Makes me think of Sexums, a fantastic game dev that fully finished two incredibly unique games and begun working on a third one while delivering updates every other Friday for years, before eventually decided on quitting because he and his wife were tired of hiding from their family where his money was coming from. Whenever a dev claim they can only deliver an update twice a year while working with something like Koikatsu where all their assets are already pre-made I think back on Sexums and how high he set the standard.
I get what you're saying but Netghal AND Sexums made great games and built foundations for them that everyone should learn from. Both completed two games then had to let go because it was an entire process that some can't do. For Sexums, his entire process of building with pixel graphics and getting it up himself (giggity) is certainly something to behold while Nerghal did it similarly while working with different artists and showing you how it's done.

But Cari has to find custom assets for Honey Select and build new worlds to explore and set the process in right along with story and everything else. Adult gaming solo development is insane and I believe Cari has help through others that are doing well with their own games if I recall correctly.

I won't disagree with you but there's different demands based on how people work and some are better at it than others.

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hey, I discovered you game a few days ago.
I dont know what do u use to do those cinematics but the "bullet " one is one of a kind !
Also love the soundtrack.
Keep it up and and a nice day !

Soxyof

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes