hott!e

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 2994930

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-22
Release Date: 2023-08-22
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2 Public
Language: English
VNBD:
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(Compressed): MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Off topic Thread-
Walkthrough - In-Depth Walkthrough* - MultiMod* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - Russian Translation* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2872859 View attachment 2872777 View attachment 2872689 View attachment 2872788 View attachment 1610406 View attachment 1388341 View attachment 1794791 View attachment 1388343 View attachment 2392525 View attachment 1388352 View attachment 1388351 View attachment 1388342 View attachment 2392529 View attachment 1610402 View attachment 2392526 View attachment 1388350 View attachment 2872821 View attachment 2392530 View attachment 1388346 View attachment 1388344 View attachment 2392527 View attachment 1388349 View attachment 1610404
Most impressive - can't wait for the next update

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Now I'm trying to imagine how every LI would smell like. Hopefully this will keep me busy until the update is out
That's honestly a good question, to me it'd be something like:

Annie: something sweet, like strawberries or cherries.

Penny: some kind of floral perfume.

Nancy: some type of perfume that includes something musky, roses (reminds me of her hair) and black pepper (for that spicy kick).

Dalia: Old Spice odor blocker.

Luna: either marigolds or something spicy like cinnamon or cloves.

Alex: a perfume that's blue, has an aquatic/oceanic scent, something that reminds of fresh water.

Nova: a bright and energetic scent like citrus, coffee or peppermint.

Calypso: If magic had a smell, to me it would be fresh mint, lavender or rosemary.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Nancy: some type of perfume that includes something musky, roses (reminds me of her hair) and black pepper (for that spicy kick).

Alex: a perfume that's blue, has an aquatic/oceanic scent, something that reminds of fresh water.

Calypso: If magic had a smell, to me it would be fresh mint, lavender or rosemary.
Gertrude - "/sniff sniff...Did something die here?"

:KEK:

ermal

Sep 13, 2018

Bro is an expert of pussy smells:)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/takes time to fully read the report since he just quickly skimmed it after posting

/sees this

As usual, in 0.7 you can expect several hours of new content! Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions with plenty of funny, touching, epic, and downright crazy moments. But hold onto your seats, because there are also some pivotal plot events and earth-shattering revelations that might just alter the course of the story forever...

/pulls out conspiracy theory board

...think I'm gonna be needing more sticky notes...and a bigger board if most of these don't get torn down by the end of the update.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
/takes time to fully read the report since he just quickly skimmed it after posting

/sees this

/pulls out conspiracy theory board

...think I'm gonna be needing more sticky notes...and a bigger board if most of these don't get torn down by the end of the update.
New posting about Eternum progress.

New teasers from Cari.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Either that, or (assuming that she is indeed Anima) a reincarnated version of her former husband (the Eldari), which basically makes Orion a reincarnated ancestor of Calypso.

Which basically means banging Caly is technically incest with extra steps. :BootyTime:
How many centuries do have to lie between ancestor and descendant according to payment processors? Still better than landlady-ism :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes