Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
/takes time to fully read the report since he just quickly skimmed it after posting

/sees this

/pulls out conspiracy theory board

...think I'm gonna be needing more sticky notes...and a bigger board if most of these don't get torn down by the end of the update.
Put the sticky notes and the Board away you are gonna need a whole Wall in the coming Updates :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
OOHHHHH new update should starting to drop next week on Patreon
hate to break it to ya but next week's release will cost 113 dollars (or 59 bucks 2 days later, and 29 a week after that).
so unless you have that kinda money (if so you can be our hero too) you gonna have to wait a bit more like us...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
hate to break it to ya but next week's release will cost 113 dollars (or 59 bucks 2 days later, and 29 a week after that).
so unless you have that kinda money (if so you can be our hero too) you gonna have to wait a bit more like us...
I'm pretty sure someone out there is already planning (or has planned) on leaking the release. Just...just gotta have faith that that person will pull it off, is all.

:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TamreeFugar

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I'm pretty sure someone out there is already planning (or has planned) on leaking the release. Just...just gotta have faith that that person will pull it off, is all.

:HideThePain:
really hope so...even if it isnt leaked on demon lord release, i'm sure someone out there can pull off the god tier leak since it isn't hard to wait 48 hours more to pay almost 50% less.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
really hope so...even if it isnt leaked on demon lord release, i'm sure someone out there can pull off the god tier leak since it isn't hard to wait 48 hours more to pay almost 50% less.
I mean a group could also try to pull it off. Have them pool the money to one person who subs to Demon Lord, then have said person leak it to the high seas when the update drops...

...Not that I myself plan to pull that off. I don't know that many people who would entrust me with that much money to begin with. :HideThePain:

Reactions: VaderExMachina

OBSignature

Sep 19, 2022
You bought me when you people put Nova into the game, gingers are my weak point; thank you for that. For the rest: -History: excellent so far; -characters: no female character who is unbearable (I mean Asuka style from EVANGELION) and the MC is not a little princess (great to that); -Music and environments: the music is good, it adapts very well in its environments and scenarios and, on the stages/environments, excellent works of art. In other words: well done guys. Thank you guys for your time in doing so, and, I will be waiting for the next part.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
You bought me when you people put Nova into the game, gingers are my weak point; thank you for that. For the rest: -History: excellent so far; -characters: no female character who is unbearable (I mean Asuka style from EVANGELION) and the MC is not a little princess (great to that); -Music and environments: the music is good, it adapts very well in its environments and scenarios and, on the stages/environments, excellent works of art. In other words: well done guys. Thank you guys for your time in doing so, and, I will be waiting for the next part.
You are a lucky bastard, because the next update is between this and the next week. And we have Nancy too because yeah, redheads are the best.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Idriel is MCs mom you read it here first folks :Kappa:
Either that, or (assuming that she is indeed Anima) a reincarnated version of her former husband (the Eldari), which basically makes Orion a reincarnated ancestor of Calypso.

Which basically means banging Caly is technically incest with extra steps. :BootyTime:
Or, for added ickiness/extra cursed factor, it could be both.

That is, Idriel, using magical shenanigans, gave birth to the reincarnation of her dead husband, a reincarnation that is likely destined to bang one of their descendants (Calypso).

:BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So 0.7 had only 3 lewd scene? I thought it usually 4 lewd scene pre update.
It's 3 but they're all on the same level as Alex's scene in 0.6. Could be that Cari took extra time in making them good that having 4 of them would be overkill for him in terms of workload.

0.8 will be a return to the 4-scene format, though. Could be that some of them will be less elaborate compared to the ones we're getting in 0.7 (especially if one of them is another Caly foreplay scene). We'll see, I suppose.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes