bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I'd say there's a 10% chance we get a scene with Nancy rather than Luna. Based on the sneak peeks I'd also say Nova and Penny are pretty much guaranteed.

• Angry
Reactions: Takkatakka

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
at the sports competition if you either:
-not kissed her back
-told chang her password
-didn't pursue her when she left after the competition

if you did any of the above, then you're out of her route.
I wasn´t supposed to kiss her back? Then that´s where I messed up. I didn´t tell the password and I went after her to the beach server. So it´s gotta be the first one.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I wasn´t supposed to kiss her back? Then that´s where I messed up. I didn´t tell the password and I went after her to the beach server. So it´s gotta be the first one.
you MUST kiss her back, DON'T tell Chang the password, PUNCH the guy who makes fun of Dalia, and DO FOLLOW her to the private server.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
you MUST kiss her back, DON'T tell Chang the password, PUNCH the guy who makes fun of Dalia, and DO FOLLOW her to the private server.
The guy making fun of her was the one that was bragging like crazy even though she knocked him out with a kick in the neck? Yeah, I definitely punched him. I did all those things you said. I don´t know what wrong, then.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The guy making fun of her was the one that was bragging like crazy even though she knocked him out with a kick in the neck? Yeah, I definitely punched him. I did all those things you said. I don´t know what wrong, then.
Maybe going back to cleaning the bathtub?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Was it the kiss?
Well, if you do everything right, something should happen on her Server. :KEK:

Depends on when you lost the path...I'm not even sure...maybe you can lose it right away in the bathroom if you cleaned that for Nancy while Dalia walks in.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
here are all specific choices that give "dalia+1 points" from the beginning all the way to the gym competition in order, if you didn't do any of the following, gotta undo what you did wrong:

arriving in kredon:
-let them go (will also give +1 to penelope)

in the bathroom:
-say you were stunned by her beauty

in ekabar server:
- correctly stunned the guy when she says the keyword "moron"
- stay with her when thanatos apears

at school:
- go with her to gym (loses her path if not chosen)

saturday:
-make her breakfast

at park:
- choose her brownies over Alex's bagels

at semper invicta server:
- asked for something spicy (crucial choice, no beach scene if not chosen)

heist preparations:
-say her favorite movie is lord of the rings

gym competition:
- convinced her to stay (if you go home instead will lose her path )
- told her about her top
- kept the password a secret (loses her path if not chosen)
- kissed her back
- punched the guy who made fun of her
- follow her to the private beach server (loses her path if not chosen)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 902 Votes