Changelog:
  • 1250+ new images
  • 60+ new animations
  • 13450+ new lines of code
  • 36+ new music tracks
  • 95+ new sound effects
  • Several render and code fixes
Release dates:
  • Demon Lord Tier - March 21 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • God Tier - March 23 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Eternumite Tier - March 29 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Master Tier - April 4 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Supporter Tier - April 10 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Public Release - April 16 - 03:00 PM (UTC)

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It's kind of difficult to want to leak something from a developer who does honest good work, communicates often, and isn't scummy. I will probably rise to the rank of Demon Lord on Thursday... I doubt I will share.
Fair. I wouldn't blame anyone who didn't, but I would appreciate someone who did lol

I'm not in a rush. There's plenty of games I need to catch up on.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Can't complain, we got her scene wayyyyyy earlier than I thought we would
Let's just hope she isn't dead. :HideThePain:

Fair. I wouldn't blame anyone who didn't, but I would appreciate someone who did lol

I'm not in a rush. There's plenty of games I need to catch up on.
That is one of the reasons, I wouldn't take the highest Patreon tier...well...outside of the 120 bucks or what it costs.

I would feel bad for sharing and I would feel for not sharing it. :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: TheBlock43

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
That is true actually, with how she was introduced and acted early on I was pretty sure she would be the last to get a scene.

really hope shes alive. fingers crossed
Exactly, I was so convinced we'd get her mid-late comparatively to the rest of the cast. Had to pick my jaw up off the floor (after I was done cleaning up lol).

On a side note, we're probably gonna have to wait years for our Zelda scene, fellow based Zelda enjoyer

MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
Can't complain, we got her scene wayyyyyy earlier than I thought we would
That is true actually, with how she was introduced and acted early on I was pretty sure she would be the last to get a scene.

really hope shes alive. fingers crossed
Exactly, I was so convinced we'd get her mid-late comparatively to the rest of the cast. Had to pick my jaw up off the floor (after I was done cleaning up lol).

On a side note, we're probably gonna have to wait years for our Zelda scene, fellow based Zelda enjoyer
I mean, she's basically the Jasmine of this game (daughter of a rich guy who happens to be one of the antagonists). And Jasmine was one of the first LI's you got to have sex with in Once In A Lifetime.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes