Shiro.Kun

May 24, 2021
Also reminder for everyone to go support Mr Carb any way you're comfortable with, if you play and enjoy the update on here soon
I remember someone mentioning that he'll subscribe to Cari for 2-3 months when the game is coming to an end, giving him a "fair price" for the game. I think it is really great idea, considering that you'd usually have to buy a game like this. I can totally understand that one does not want to pay 5/10/20$ or even more a month for years for a single game, but I think giving him like 30 - 50$ at one point is something everyone should consider.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine if we get to fuck Idriel and making her cum breaks something in Eternum? Some servers go down or get overloaded or something? Would be hilarious.

Or maybe a kind of "funny" short scene... We know that when you log in to Eternum, you're greeted by Idriel and she asks you which server you're going to. What if Orion is fucking her while some guy logs in or something and catches them mid-fuck :KEK:

Although... If we really wanna get conspirative, the background in the blurry pic seems dark, which makes me think it could be a dream or something... Idriel usually meets players in a very bright white lobby-like place right? Idk. The Eternum withdrawal is driving me crazy

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Imagine if we get to fuck Idriel and making her cum breaks something in Eternum? Some servers go down or get overloaded or something? Would be hilarious.

Or maybe a kind of "funny" short scene... We know that when you log in to Eternum, you're greeted by Idriel and she asks you which server you're going to. What if Orion is fucking her while some guy logs in or something and catches them mid-fuck :KEK:

Although... If we really wanna get conspirative, the background in the blurry pic seems dark, which makes me think it could be a dream or something... Idriel usually meets players in a very bright white lobby-like place right? Idk. The Eternum withdrawal is driving me crazy
Or, Idriel is Gaia, and the release of sperm within her creates untold new universes. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ungawa

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Money's on dream sequence, possibly a lore bomb of sorts. Maybe she drops the reveal that she's actually Anima (or a reincarnation or version of her), and Orion is related to her or he's the reincarnation of her former husband or shit. Or maybe she reveals that she and the Lady in Black are one and the same. We'll see I suppose.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Game is awesome....I've read the changelog but I wonder how much additional content that translates to?
Depends on how you play - do you do multiple routes, do you actually read the dialogue, etc. I tend to read these at a medium talking pace and get 3-5 hours from each release. My rule of thumb is that a good VN gets you about a half hour of play time for each month of development. Hoping for a good 3.5-4 hours of "basic" play on this release.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes