Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you absolutely positively must be off topic, there's Eternum Off-topic!

Caveman Productions presents one of, if not THE, best off topic threads that F95 has to offer!

With wild takes, sanity inducing memes and there's even PIZZA!

Yes folks, that's Eternum Off-topic! The place to enjoy when everything is on fire and you've seen WAAAY too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: 01234

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
You guys are a bit off-topic, aren't you guys? :unsure:
When you absolutely positively must be off topic, there's Eternum Off-topic!
Wait, let's just pull the brakes alright.
Before I get blamed for you two derailing the thread further, my original post was aimed at the guy I quoted. You don't need to get every Eternum fan & dev involved in a question to 1 person.

Calm down, and please go back to discussing which Carter girl has the most perfect backside.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i have a question about releases: itch.io is considered alike a public release? I'm asking because in the release agenda this platform isn't mentioned.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Wait, let's just pull the brakes alright.
Before I get blamed for you two derailing the thread further, my original post was aimed at the guy I quoted. You don't need to get every Eternum fan & dev involved in a question to 1 person.

Calm down, and please go back to discussing which Carter girl has the most perfect backside.
Who do you think has the most perfect Backside so that we can return to on topic -___-

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Who do you think has the most perfect Backside so that we can return to on topic -___-
Nova has the perfect booty. Less big than Nancy, less firm than Dalia but no soft either, just perfect.

Just finished a replay and i can't believe i just realized this:
NEITHER NOVA OR NANCY KISSED ORION YET!!
Yep, I'm sure that Nancy will have her first kiss with Orion when she starts to develop real love for him. Now is just sex for her, but in the future? Nah. And Nova is a kirky one, so I'm pretty sure that her first kiss will be after doing it. Blowjob > Sex > Kiss > Hand holding.

AfterGlowZ

Apr 13, 2022
There are less than 24 hours left... Although F95 has been leaked faster and faster since the 0.2 update, I still dare not have extravagant hopes. I only hope that the demon lord can take pity on his people.:cry:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes