BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Question, if the update gets leaked tomorrow, is it going to be complete and bug free or we will have to wait a bit? This is my first time waiting for update for Eternum.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Nope - the final scene of the last release.

By the way, have you ever heard of a triple-cream ale? ;)
Oh, so there is more Alex to come. I´m still very behind in relation to this update, I´m still on the Day of the Dead party with Luna and her father.

And no, I can´t say that I´ve heard of it :LOL:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Question, if the update gets leaked tomorrow, is it going to be complete and bug free or we will have to wait a bit? This is my first time waiting for update for Eternum.
The release is often pretty clean, but there are usually one or two little things. The things that won't be ready are the Mods - if you play mod-free, no worries; if you like using a mod, you'll have to wait at least a half day, maybe more.

Or, you could be patient. Personally, I just don't read much on this page for the first several days after a release and I wait at least a couple of weeks - usually closer to a month - to make sure the ride has stopped and my preferred mod is updated.
Oh, so there is more Alex to come. I´m still very behind in relation to this update, I´m still on the Day of the Dead party with Luna and her father.

And no, I can´t say that I´ve heard of it :LOL:
Hope I didn't spoil then. And while there is such a thing as "triple cream ale" you'll get the joke when you get there. :cool:

Reactions: BluexRexy

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
No one can guarantee it to be bug free, but I think Eternum never had too much problems in that regard (outside of the typical "I can't load my save game, HELP?" "Did you use a mod?" "Yes?!"-cases :rolleyes:)

There might be a few typos here and there and Caribdis sometimes adds a render or two here and there for the public release version. But all in all the Demon Lord Tier release is complete.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
personally, I never had, or noticed any problem with the earliest versions either. (y). I think Caribdis usually does a good job even with the first version, never had any game breaking moment so far.
I never said that Cari or his beta testers/proofreaders aren't good, talking only about my experiences with other games (y)

For that i wait always public release ( if not a patron myself )

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
personally, I never had, or noticed any problem with the earliest versions either. (y). I think Caribdis usually does a good job even with the first version, never had any game breaking moment so far.
To be fair: If you follow the "main harem path" the game is pretty linear anyway and should be easily tested for bugs before release. It might be another matter, if you have weird combination of paths and dropped paths, but even then...these games aren't large open world RPGs...

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
6.0 (leaked) was missing a scene or two that made it into 6.2 IIRC, but it wasn't something you'd really notice.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes