seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Question, if the update gets leaked tomorrow, is it going to be complete and bug free or we will have to wait a bit? This is my first time waiting for update for Eternum.
Mostly bug-free. There might be a conditional or 2 with improper logic but other than that its usually fine.

No point in waiting imo. If you have any familiarity at all w/ programming you can fix those issues yourself very easily

Reactions: BluexRexy

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This will be you if Nancy gets the scene instead of Penny

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I'm a firm Luna, Penny, Nova for 0.7 believer
I'm actually an harem believer, but I want some justice for Penny.

Nancy already got one scene, so I'm pretty sure she won't be one of the main focus on this patch. Will surely appear in the future though.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm actually an harem believer, but I want some justice for Penny.

Nancy already got one scene, so I'm pretty sure she won't be one of the main focus on this patch. Will surely appear in the future though.
Can't we focus the episode on the repeaters?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Also just realized that this scene doesn't seem to lead to anything spicy after all. Could this just be just them watching One Piece and getting interrupted?

View attachment 3463399
Until v0.7 is released (which won't be long for the highest tiers), the thread can only speculate as to what might happen in this scene. It'd be nice to see Nova, and I'll be paraphrasing Delilah 1 here "punch her v-card at last".

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes