e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Y'all are missing the point here. The best ass clearly belongs to the woman who could have you crucified for saying otherwise. I speak of Nancy and the imperial butt here. The seat of power if you will. ;)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Guys a little question before the update, Caribdis doesn´t release a beta version right? He just release the full chapter and maybe later a version with bugs fixes right?

I always have the same doubt with all the games here :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Guys a little question before the update, Caribdis doesn´t release a beta version right? He just release the full chapter and maybe later a version with bugs fixes right?

I always have the same doubt with all the games here :LOL:
Correct Mr. Sucio

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Nova has the perfect booty. Less big than Nancy, less firm than Dalia but no soft either, just perfect.

Yep, I'm sure that Nancy will have her first kiss with Orion when she starts to develop real love for him. Now is just sex for her, but in the future? Nah. And Nova is a kirky one, so I'm pretty sure that her first kiss will be after doing it. Blowjob > Sex > Kiss > Hand holding.
And after that... HEADPATS... oh, wait... perverts.

• Haha
Reactions: Yvier the Duck

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I thank caribdis for the incredible fap thats to come but it getting leaked day 1 kinda feelsbad. glad the support is still there tho
Beyond a number of supporters, there is no distinction between people supporting because they want the game earlier. The numbers will naturally go up because they are already really high, and as such, it shows that they're popular and thus of high quality. Of course, if you give good shit, then you are going to grow even more, but it will grow regardless.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes