• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
How many hours to read through the whole game including 0.7? I don't like starting games unless they have a lot of content already in them, that's the only reason I ask.

Thanks in advance
Depending on how fast you can read and/or willing to admire these preassure renders. Im a slow reader and look up closely to these prosperous shots, so every update takes about 6 to 12 hrs for me (i suck at vocabulary so this taked time too) . Id suggest to give ur self a whole weekend if youre slow and a crate of beer for a marathon :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So is the mod up for 0.7 now?
:ROFLMAO: no bud... I had ported v0.6.2 over and couldn't fire up v0.7 to insure the port was solid. So, now that I finally found this Character bug (and will have to change it of course) I can now finally actually start coding on the new content.

I don't know who this new Zippy character is in this new content... but I already hate his ass :ROFLMAO:

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Oh, no I can only do about 1-2 hours a day. I have two little ones that take up my time after work.
In that case you are in for a ride bro. It will take you a month, most likely. Give or take another week. And that is IF you play everyday religiously

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know who this new Zippy character is in this new content... but I already hate his ass :ROFLMAO:
Oh damnit... Zippy is the fucking goat... like literally, as in bahhhh! :ROFLMAO:
Fucker speaks so I'll change his define from "zip" to "zpy"... and change ~97 lines of his Character reference dialogue (that's a lot of goat talkin').

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Oh damnit... Zippy is the fucking goat... like literally, as in bahhhh! :ROFLMAO:
Fucker speaks so I'll change his define from "zip" to "zpy"... and change ~97 lines of his Character reference dialogue (that's a lot of goat talkin').
The goat talks a lot of smack !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll be honest I code daily in python and have for the last 3 years and I didn't know 'zip' was a built in function call. Admittedly their ide should have probably flagged it.
It's used to combine dictionaries together. I use it to consolidate the mod's ChoiceGuide internal lists into one dictionary to be indexed and sorted.
TigerWolfe, here's an example of how I use Python's "zip" to stitch together multiple sorted lists into one final dictionary (just as a reference):
Python:
    sKeys = {}
    listKeys = list( combolistsort( k, 1 ) )
    listValues = list( combolist( k, 1 ) )
    sKeys = dict( zip( listKeys, listValues ), **sKeys)
    listKeys = list( combolistsort( k, 2 ) )
    listValues = list( combolist( k, 2 ) )
    listKeys = list( combolistsort( k, 3 ) )
    listValues = list( combolist( k, 3 ) )

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It's used to combine dictionaries together. I use it to consolidate the mod's ChoiceGuide internal lists into one dictionary to be indexed and sorted.
Nice, the corporate style guide I'm beholden to avoids the use of dictionaries wherever possible. So that'd explain why I've not used it.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes