• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Can't just take it and not press... View attachment 3467369
True, I hold back for a while. :ROFLMAO: but Caribdis is awesome for well, for giving us what we were robbed off during the Halloween party.(y).
I rate it the scene with Nova a 9 out of 10. Truly her ass should have been slapped at least one point, but since it was her first time, and oh boy during her second time, I mean its rare when Orion is the one being used as a Fucktoy that is for sure:ROFLMAO:

Jun 24, 2021
Eternum [v0.7] [Caribdis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,92 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,91 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
Eternum [v0.7] [Caribdis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.2 -> v0.7 [1,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.6.2 -> v0.7 [277 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Hello my friend .
i have problem after pasting 7.0v compressed updated only (277mb to the game folder)
Attached is the trace back message; see if is fixable or i have to download full version .
i know & understand you did warned how ever i trusted your work as all previous updates never fail except this one.
Anyway if it can't be fixed i will download the full game .

Thank you for helping out.

ps. see trace back message

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I enjoyed the update, but I don't think I'm ready to wait another 7 months for the next one. Truly hoping Caribdis has spent the last 7-8 months working on multiple episodes and we're blessed with another update in a few weeks.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:.
But, no
He won't even start working on the new episode until the Public Version is released. ;)

and if we getting this type of quality, I'm fine with half a year wait. at least I know for sure, I will enjoy it, and its not a 50/50 like with an other game, what takes a 1 year for an updatet to drop.:whistle:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
besides if he was indeed a goner then what's even the point of continuing the story?
obviously, he survive, but a bit of reality check did not hurt, He did started to become a bit arrogant. I enjoy the confidence and him enjoying the life (y), but the way he was braging about how he could take down even Thanatos, and none can stop him, He really needed a bit of wake up call.(y)

May 14, 2022
obviously, he survive, but a bit of reality check did not hurt, He did started to become a bit arrogant. I enjoy the confidence and him enjoying the life (y), but the way he was braging about how he could take down even Thanatos, and none can stop him, He really needed a bit of wake up call.(y)
Fr fr

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I haven't played it yet and I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I can guess what really happened because this was my intended plot... As you said, Orion really behaved arrogantly and it was high time to give him a signal of understanding and where you came from in Eternum... I think the next update will probably be a little dramatic for Orion and the fact that he will begin to understand what is more valuable and how to save the situation further...

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes