TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
TigerWolfe, here's an example of how I use Python's "zip" to stitch together multiple sorted lists into one final dictionary (just as a reference):
Python:
    sKeys = {}
    listKeys = list( combolistsort( k, 1 ) )
    listValues = list( combolist( k, 1 ) )
    sKeys = dict( zip( listKeys, listValues ), **sKeys)
    listKeys = list( combolistsort( k, 2 ) )
    listValues = list( combolist( k, 2 ) )
    listKeys = list( combolistsort( k, 3 ) )
    listValues = list( combolist( k, 3 ) )
Nifty! Thanks!

benzene_phi73

Nov 18, 2021
Eternum [v0.7] [Caribdis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,92 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,91 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
Eternum [v0.7] [Caribdis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.2 -> v0.7 [1,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.6.2 -> v0.7 [277 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Compressed Link is here.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
/sigh

Yeah yeah...

/swaps avatar to this:

View attachment 3467025
That's one lovely profile photo you've got there Dorf. So glad I didn't make a bet like that one. I wonder what Dylan thinks about seeing a bearded Nova once he logs in.
1711070137677.png
That really made laugh, sorry mate. Talk about an edited image (at least it isn't that cursed like the other ones we're used to see at times).

Jan 16, 2021
Christ, people. It takes five to ten seconds to type in the word "compressed" in the search field and run it. With that, I not only found the actual compressed version, but also your super-lazy posts.
the compressed version is in the middle of the 4th page of results if you use the default search box that is up at top of the thread. and you pretty much have to skim every result or know to do a find within page for "today" to even spot it

and yes, 4 of the hits before the correct result were people asking for the current release. but the thread is also 1300 pages long. even if every future release never had a single person ask again it is still got lots of other noise hiding it

so it is annoying and i might not post asking for it, but i also understand why people do not spot it

jly

Aug 18, 2017
the compressed version is in the middle of the 4th page of results if you use the default search box that is up at top of the thread. and you pretty much have to skim every result or know to do a find within page for "today" to even spot it

and yes, 4 of the hits before the correct result were people asking for the current release. but the thread is also 1300 pages long. even if every future release never had a single person ask again it is still got lots of other noise hiding it

so it is annoying and i might not post asking for it, but i also understand why people do not spot it
In preferences

1711072133673.png

Reactions: disposable_account
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes