• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
ok now a hypotetical question:
if Orion did really die, who of the Lis would be the first to "pull a Padmé" and die by losing the will to live?
I don't think any of them are there that level yet. However, their life probably would drastically shift to worse. But all in all this game is not that Dark. I mean I do admit, I did not expect that this whole Ekebar event, basically end up being as a comedy :ROFLMAO:.
I seriously thought it's gonna be some badass Van helsing fighting against Vampires and Werewolves and all, but it was a comedy
:ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: CainBlade

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Note: I've been pulled from the OP (imagine that with all those other "Extras" listed), so you'll have to go to the mod's thread directly here if interested.
Yeah I had it at the back of my mind there was a Sancho one, but then second guessed myself when the link on the main page took me elsewhere... so it's nice that I remembered and all, but would be real handy if they'd throw a link back on there... there's 3 links just to fan signatures so 2 links to mods doesn't seem unreasonable.

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
I hope the dev team eventually makes an epilogue once the main story is complete and everyone has had time to discuss the entire game. There were some unanswered questions at the end of OIALT. Its fine to just use your imagination, but I think anyone would be happy with more content, narrative or otherwise.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Magin Label

Jan 22, 2020
Hello my friend .
i have problem after pasting 7.0v compressed updated only (277mb to the game folder)
Attached is the trace back message; see if is fixable or i have to download full version .
i know & understand you did warned how ever i trusted your work as all previous updates never fail except this one.
Anyway if it can't be fixed i will download the full game .

Thank you for helping out.

ps. see trace back message
Seems like you're not actually overwriting the rpy files. If you see an "archive.rpa" file in your game folder you need to use the Renpy sdk or a tool like UnRen to extract the game scripts. Then you can drag and drop the contents of the update.

kimhuynjoong

Aug 8, 2022
3 really great hot scenes, Cum inside & creampie option Penny is so hot !!! it would be great to knock her and Alice out :3

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes