pra86

Feb 22, 2020
So... Here is the post that will ruin and spoil the chapter for all.
-Que Maniacal Laughter-
If that is supposed to be the ending, I'm not particularly surprised. This dev has a bad habit of ending things on cliffhangers. It just makes me roll my eyes. In any case, there'll be an update later this year, where we'll see how everything works out.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If that is supposed to be the ending, I'm not particularly surprised. This dev has a bad habit of ending things on cliffhangers. It just makes me roll my eyes. In any case, there'll be an update later this year, where we'll see how everything works out.
Yes. It's "totally" the ending. Gangraped by werewolves. Lunes being all about it.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Plenty good theories on how the story will unfold now after that cliffhanger. However, I have a few thoughts on that as well..

With all the talk from Bardot of how people previously thought Eternum was the afterlife, maybe MC actually dies, wakes up as an NPC in Eternum but due to all the bleeding case he is experiencing, eventually learns to come back "from the dead" to the real world. I mean his magic powers translating into the real world would be the most obvious way how he survives that gunshot wound but somehow I get the feeling from the last shot of MC how he lays there in the alley all alone that he actually dies.

What do you think?

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol This game has forever changed "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" for me, with its eerie rendition.
I'll never hear that the same way, again.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Plenty good theories on how the story will unfold now after that cliffhanger. However, I have a few thoughts on that as well..

With all the talk from Bardot of how people previously thought Eternum was the afterlife, maybe MC actually dies, wakes up as an NPC in Eternum but due to all the bleeding case he is experiencing, eventually learns to come back "from the dead" to the real world. I mean his magic powers translating into the real world would be the most obvious way how he survives that gunshot wound but somehow I get the feeling from the last shot of MC how he lays there in the alley all alone that he actually dies.

What do you think?
that would take the game to a darker turn (MC literally becomes The Crow) for sure, and potentially less interaction between MC and LIs in the next update. Even though your speculation is actually super interesting, I do hope MC doesn't actually die but is instead put into a long coma as his magical ability starts healing.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020

There is many possibilities to what can happen to Orion to say which is the most likely. It will depend in how much Caribdis want Orion's current death affect others characters.

If he doesn't want to hurt them, Orion will heal himself or Calypso will do it thanks to a bleeding case. If Caribdis want them to be hurt, I would say we will have the scene where Orion awaken in the morgue.

I will be able to try another run in a few hours, did someone try to see if there is a change in story if you go the egg route in Andromeda and/or has taken the Amulet from the Founder ?

• Sad
Reactions: NeoEros

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Caribdis There is a problem with the sound at the beginning of the game, as the wrong sound plays during the scene where the MC chooses his best friend.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Caribdis There is a problem with the sound at the beginning of the game, as the wrong sound plays during the scene where the MC chooses his best friend.
Yeah, for me it was playing 2 tracks on top of each other. The first one failed to fade out as the second one started up. Had to save and reload to get it to stop playing.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes