ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Speaking of which, When " He's a Pirate " started to play in the background ..... :cool:.

and then Nancy slaps you out of the mod:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Still the theory has one contradiction: the El Coyote's mission will be gone after 16 hours, so if MC really is put into coma or literally dead, there's no way only Nancy and Nova (and their underlings) can succeed in finishing it, and I don't think Caribdis will sacrifice that perfect opportunity for another main exploration plot (and also another GEM!) just like every one of them we see in previous updates just for the sake of creating everlasting drama in order to toughen up MC. So IMO if Caribdis really wants to play that card, MC's spirit or whatever will end up in Limbo where time is IRRELEVANT, so no matter how much time he needs to take in order to become a better self, in reality time just passes as usual, so no timeskip scene will be required
And I run out of reactions. But I totally agree, it would be weird to have built the whole El Coyote's arc just to abandon it due to time constraint. Option with dimension travelling is more pleasing (as it would move Orion to the next level in terms of using his powers) and healing "on the spot" would kinda contradict Idriel's words about Orion being too cocky (if he's able to heal a gunshot in a "real" world, then indeed he has a reason to be confident in his strenght). Option with Limbo is interesting, but once again - if Orion can simply appear there and heal, in the end it also won't teach im any humbleness, so IMO there has to be an intrvention of somebody else (Calypso), so Orion can learn he's not indepenent and needs others.

Theory with Orion dying would only make sense (I mean it could be called "dying" if there's body left in the "real" world), if Orion travels via his astral projection to Eternum, heals there and travels back (like a scene in a morgue was saw), but unless it's done really quickly, a chance to complete El Coyote's mission is gone (assuming that the above will be true and Orion needs somebody help to fully recover).

And some random thoughts - IMO it would be cool if somebody beside Orion turned out to be an Immortal as well (for example Annie, who's also affected by Kredon's aura and she still didn't have a chance to show off her powers), but I know it's unlikely to happen, just a wishful thinking on my part ;)

That's a valid criticism. I too feel like MC in this update becomes a bit more arrogant and deceptive than usual especially when being confronted by Nancy about his relationship with her daughter when he already sleeps with both of them. Deception is never a good move for a healthy harem/polygamous relationship, so I really hope he could start admitting his involvement with multiple LIs sooner.
Yup, I get this is a harem focused story (when it comes to the romance side) and based on OiaL I trust that Cari will wrap in up in wholesome and heartwarming way, but currently it definetely feels "off". Especially when it comes to characters taht are shown as vulnerable (Luna, Nova, Annie), and even if Orion didn't officialy commit to anybody, his actions still are stained by dishonesty. I think it's time to create some new saves with single routes to see it it looks better this way.

Also, do you think that Cari used us all as inspiration to create these two - starved junkies that will be waiting next half a year for a dose of their favourite drug? :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is anyone surprised or complaining that the update was leaked so quickly? Gentlemen, we are on a pirate site, be grateful, do not ask unnecessary questions, take it and rejoice
exactly, just appreciate it, and let it go. (y)
and honestly if we would not get it this fast, then we would have page after page, for days, asking for a hero to post it , would that have been better ?. :rolleyes:.
for some nothing will be ever be good:whistle::ROFLMAO:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Also, do you think that Cari used us all as inspiration to create these two - starved junkies that will be waiting next half a year for a dose of their favourite drug?
shhhhh... don't let Cari know you have discovered his gimmick when he's still online:KEK:
Yup, I get this is a harem focused story (when it comes to the romance side) and based on OiaL I trust that Cari will wrap in up in wholesome and heartwarming way, but currently it definetely feels "off". Especially when it comes to characters taht are shown as vulnerable (Luna, Nova, Annie), and even if Orion didn't officialy commit to anybody, his actions still are stained by dishonesty.
Now that I've finished this update, I think Caribdis wants to emphasize the cockiness of MC by displaying not just his conceit of his own power but also his status in relationships, because when everybody constantly says he is the glue that links them together, it's hard not to feel like he is the center of his little universe, therefore he thinks he can get away with it when doing questionable deception because since he's the glue they can't live without him so all will be forgiven. But a shot in the alley is gonna be the wake up call for him.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
On another note, how people can give this game a mere one star review is beyond my understanding.
I get it why there's no downvoting for reviews, but for some of these I'd really like to 'dislike' them. :mad:
Rule No.1 when it comes to content creation: you can't please everybody. And also there're bound to be contrarians (seriously, the latest one-star review makes no sense: every aspect he rates is at least 3/10 and the conclusion is one star? come on, you can do better). So as long as the majority of players (like us) enjoy the game, I don't think it really matters.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
shhhhh... don't let Cari know you have discovered his gimmick when he's still online:KEK:

Now that I've finished this update, I think Caribdis wants to emphasize the cockiness of MC by displaying not just his conceit of his own power by also his status in relationships, because when everybody constantly says he is the glue that links them together, it's hard not to feel like he is the center of his little universe, therefore he thinks he can get away with it when doing questionable deception because since he's the glue they can't live without him so all will be forgiven. But a shot in the alley is gonna be the wake up call for him.
Nah, Nah, that is too much. come on guys. He not do anything wrong. All of the girls are pretty much also aware the fact that each one of them has a crush on him and they all make a move on him. You guys worry about something that even the girls dont give a shit about. :ROFLMAO:

Hell, Nancy basically giving him green light to fuck her daughters, while she also having fun with him. Alex wanting to share him with Dalia, Penny wants to share him wiht Nova, Luna basically saw a future orgy , and what she did? , she sucked him dry, like holly shit.... :devilish:

and I'm with Orion, they can experiment with each other too, that would be so Hot. (y)

This would be entirely different if the girls would not be aware of each others, but they are, the only thing they keeping from each other is that some of them had already did stuff with him, but thats on them, not on Orion.:cool:(y)
:coffee:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes