SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
How about searching compressed version?

The search function is your friend.

Search function?

Christ, people. It takes five to ten seconds to type in the word "compressed" in the search field and run it. With that, I not only found the actual compressed version, but also your super-lazy posts.
The search function is fucking garbage on f95 (their search is in fact hilariously misconfigured). It should be in the OP as it always was.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
Eternum [v0.7] [Caribdis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,92 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,91 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
Eternum [v0.7] [Caribdis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.2 -> v0.7 [1,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.6.2 -> v0.7 [277 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Why are your compressed versions no longer included in the OP? It's so much harder to find now.

labol

Mar 20, 2018
holy shit what a cliffhanger.I'm really interested to see how caribdis will manage to turn it around after this

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Why are your compressed versions no longer included in the OP? It's so much harder to find now.
Because you can look to uploading rules
"- Compression, Ports, Update Patches, and other unofficial versions are not handled by our staff, they can be added by the OP at their own discretion. The same applies to saves and other files that require version control."
And OP here was online over a month ago.

Last edited:

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I thought Once in a Lifetime was one of the best games on here, and so I decided to try this one since it's by the same dev.

I think this one is gonna be a contender as well. It's absolutely great so far, and I just got to the end of 0.7.

Reactions: 9ins_

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Idriel is hotter than all the main girls ngl
Seems like she in to some kinky BDSM, :devilish:so she not really have the right to judge Orion for "depravity":whistle::coffee:
:ROFLMAO:.
Joke, aside, she was a bit of a Bitch at the end, Orion need to teach her a lesson:devilish:. but now seriously,
honestly I'm not sure I trust her either. Feel like she is more of antagonist than we led to believe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes