Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
lterally everyone who finished the update right now:
View attachment 3468393

Yesterday was the largest busted nut on this server to date. It went from 1322 to 1350 in a few hours, the amount of release is impressive and they had a long string of euphoria that probably rivaled Alex after all 3 scenes from .6.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
shhhhh... don't let Cari know you have discovered his gimmick when he's still online:KEK:

Now that I've finished this update, I think Caribdis wants to emphasize the cockiness of MC by displaying not just his conceit of his own power but also his status in relationships, because when everybody constantly says he is the glue that links them together, it's hard not to feel like he is the center of his little universe, therefore he thinks he can get away with it when doing questionable deception because since he's the glue they can't live without him so all will be forgiven. But a shot in the alley is gonna be the wake up call for him.
Yup that would make sense that he's gonna face some kind of consequences (obviously nothing drastic, coz it's harem after all), but some light repercussions and needed explanations would make this whole story more believiable.

Nah, Nah, that is too much. come on guys. He not do anything wrong. All of the girls are pretty much also aware the fact that each one of them has a crush on him and they all make a move on him. You guys worry about something that even the girls dont give a shit about. :ROFLMAO:

Hell, Nancy basically giving him green light to fuck her daughters, while she also having fun with him. Alex wanting to share him with Dalia, Penny wants to share him wiht Nova, Luna basically saw a future orgy , and what she did? , she sucked him dry, like holly shit.... :devilish:

and I'm with Orion, they can experiment with each other too, that would be so Hot. (y)

This would be entirely different if the girls would not be aware of each others, but they are, the only thing they keeping from each other is that some of them had already did stuff with him, but thats on them, not on Orion.:cool:(y)
:coffee:
Well it's harem game, so in the end you'll be right :D but as for now, simply wording in some cases is not in pair with what's going on in "realilty" with other girls. But as said above, if some kind of confrontation happens in the future to explain and straighten this out a bit, then it will all make sense.

Last edited:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Ok another thing - I assume these are two different persons (unless lighting really hides everything), but should we assume that they're both connected to syndicate? The one from 0.7 could be anybody, but I don't recall anybody with medium-lenght blonde hair and petite/slim body that we met in the past. Any ideas (coz probably somebody has already a file regarding every character shown on the screen so far :D)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
This update has made me think of a question I've had for a long long while. What if the owner of the gems dies IRL? Do the gems "know" his death and respawn back into the game or do they just stay on the avatar (or astral projection now?) for the rest of forever? Similar vein, what if the owner of a gem just never logged in?
i think that Founder can just take them then, He created "inventory".

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
MC in this update becomes a bit more arrogant and deceptive than usual
I find it fitting given his namesake. The mythological Orion was a skilled hunter who was deceptive, boasted his hunting prowess, and felt so sure of himself...

...only for him to eventually die from a fucking scorpion's sting (at least in one of the versions of his myth, anyway).

That bullet was basically Orion's "scorpion sting" moment. But like I said in an earlier post, he still has options to get himself out of his predicament. And hopefully once he does, the experience humbles him.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
For the Android users:
*who doesn't stop asking for android port*
I'm still waiting for the android version. It feels like this wait will never end...
Have you ever tried Joiplay
Cause it works for me.

• Download Joiplay and Reny'py in

• Download the game from the Windows links. (Compressed is also optional):
Eternum [v0.7] [Caribdis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,92 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,91 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------
Eternum [v0.7] [Caribdis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.2 -> v0.7 [1,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.6.2 -> v0.7 [277 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

• Extract the game in a folder

• Open joiplay then press the Plus button
Hopes it works for you.(y)
NOTE: Caribdis stopped porting the game in Android because its too large, so if I were you I'll just try this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostly and LizaS

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I find it fitting given his namesake. The mythological Orion was a skilled hunter who was deceptive, boasted his hunting prowess, and felt so sure of himself...

...only for him to eventually die from a fucking scorpion's sting (at least in one of the versions of his myth, anyway).

That bullet was basically Orion's "scorpion sting" moment. But like I said in an earlier post, he still has options to get himself out of his predicament. And hopefully once he does, the experience humbles him.

Thank you for mentioning the mythological origin of the name "Orion" as it makes so much sense particularly in this update! I always change the default name when playing every AVN and because "Orion" sounds just like that French chef saying "onion" and it's just too distracting for me not to change it.

Reactions: hunterashton21

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ok another thing - I assume these are two different persons (unless lighting really hides everything), but should we assume that they're both connected to syndicate? The one from 0.7 could be anybody, but I don't recall anybody with medium-lenght blonde hair and petite/slim body that we met in the past. Any ideas (coz probably somebody has already a file regarding every character shown on the screen so far :D)?
Crackpot theory I've been hanging on for a while (probably as far back as 0.5) that I thought was dumb but is starting to become plausible given the lore dump on Limbo:

The Syndicate are actually the harem LIs from different timelines where Orion died, and they basically sacrificed themselves to become shades of Limbo so that they would be able to save Orion from getting himself killed and have that "one true path" where he wins. For instance, the little girl in the Sin City server (the one who gave the letter that Orion has yet to open and might come into play in the next update) could be Annie from a different timeline. The woman in the Red Herring server could be Penny or Nancy. The one in Ekabar could be Alex or Luna. And so on.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes