gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Yeah Annie's face was weird af there's no denying that... am I the only one who felt this one was shorter? It kind of left me starving but good regardless. The ending though, it's exactly what this story needed. From slice-of-life with some serious moments here and there to properly addresing the hero's journey the MC has been going through and creating a turning point.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Just a hint on this update that make me beleive Orion is not dead is the scene where Luna and Annie "Hi five" I'm pretty certain she saw a vision of them in a threesome.

I do agree with some that this update feels shorter, but it feel that way to me only because there is mostly small talks and the story doesn't really go foward. Mostly a relationship advancements with 3 LIs and we can already see 2 threesome possibilities. Annie/Luna and Nova/Penelope.

As a standalone this update is far from being the best, sure have 3 good sex scene. I enjoyed it much more after a full game restart and the ending give you anticipation for what to come next. I think about 2 ways it can go, but I might be surprise as I was with Alex father, his revelation is not a game changer, as we already had hint about Eternum not being a game and the Founder not being the one who created it. Just make it clear and understand better what the Immortals were.

You forgot the Alex/Dalia hint.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
For those who aren't older than dirt this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the song the rogue AI in 2001: A Space Odyssey (from 1968) sang as our hero shut it down. I LOLd. :)

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (v0.6.2 Update)
View attachment 2886355
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 2886351 View attachment 2886352 View attachment 2886353
  • The mod you want.
  • The mod you deserve.
  • The best damn mod in all Eternum.
  • The mod so good it can't even be listed in the OP.
Just look at all these features with even more in-game:
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
- Sancho
SanchoNote

This thread moves quickly each update so another reminder (since SanchoMod is no longer listed in the VN's OP) that mod update progress updates can be found in the mod's thread here. As always I'll always do my best to make it worth the wait for the mod to be fully updated... quality takes time and I always intend to deliver on a professional level... absolutely free of paywalls. :p

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, upon replaying the ending...

You don't die that fast from a gut shot. In fact being shot in the stomach is one of the slowest, most agonizing ways to die by a gun. It takes hours. So I don't really like that he (Caribidis) had him "bleed out" in a matter of minutes.

Secondly, I would not be in the least surprised if Calysto travels to the real world and saves him after her meditation thing allows her to become more in touch with her magic

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
For those who aren't older than dirt this:
is the song the rogue AI in 2001: A Space Odyssey (from 1968) sang as our hero shut it down. I LOLd. :)
Also a song we used to have our faux ai assistant bonsai buddy sing back on one of my early windows machines as a kid.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
Welp, I thought it was just me that felt like that. Even Penny had a no of weird looking renders. Carb gotta rest lol
I think he needs to switch to blender or some other rendering engine. It takes so long and so much care to get renders looking good with the current engine, the main benefit is familiarity, but the pain of changing is never as hard as you think.

(Obviously it's too late to switch now probably, but I feel like eternum shouldn't have started in HS.)

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
No, it's not. The function works perfect if people would used it properly. If that what you're searching for exists, you'll get it in the first three results EVERY FUCKING TIME. If not, it doesn't exist or one used the search function incorrect.

But let's face it. The most people didn't even used the function. They just "ask", let others do the work, and wait to get an answer with the link. Lazy and annoying, and spamming in my eyes.

BTW: the Admins didn't want that castrated/compressed shit in the OP's anymore for (trolling) reasons. Debate it with them directly. Whining about it just blows up the game threads.
I know for a fact the search function is broken on f95, it's been years and at this point it's just funny. The search works fine for me because I know in what way it's broken, though for searching comments? If you search for a compressed version good luck finding it in less than a minute.

Reactions: AnonW123
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes