PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I know for a fact the search function is broken on f95, it's been years and at this point it's just funny. The search works fine for me because I know in what way it's broken, though for searching comments? If you search for a compressed version good luck finding it in less than a minute.
Really ? I did the test. Took me 10 seconds finding this post https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-7-0-hotfix-caribdis.93340/post-13275213
Second hit in my search results.

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
Man, i finished the 0.7 version of this game with pleasure and then i decided that if i was dying and God gave me the chance to do something i wanted before i died, i would use that chance to play the full version of ETERNUM.This game is a masterpiece...

Reactions: deathgod72

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
For the Android users:
*who doesn't stop asking for android port*

Have you ever tried Joiplay
Cause it works for me.

• Download Joiplay and Reny'py in

• Download the game from the Windows links. (Compressed is also optional):

• Extract the game in a folder

• Open joiplay then press the Plus button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopes it works for you.(y)
NOTE: Caribdis stopped porting the game in Android because its too large, so if I were you I'll just try this.
Yes, sometimes you can use joiplay, but it is not perfect, it is unstable, so it is better to use the port

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Ok, upon replaying the ending...

You don't die that fast from a gut shot. In fact being shot in the stomach is one of the slowest, most agonizing ways to die by a gun. It takes hours. So I don't really like that he (Caribidis) had him "bleed out" in a matter of minutes.

Secondly, I would not be in the least surprised if Calysto travels to the real world and saves him after her meditation thing allows her to become more in touch with her magic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ok, upon replaying the ending...

You don't die that fast from a gut shot. In fact being shot in the stomach is one of the slowest, most agonizing ways to die by a gun. It takes hours. So I don't really like that he (Caribidis) had him "bleed out" in a matter of minutes.

Secondly, I would not be in the least surprised if Calysto travels to the real world and saves him after her meditation thing allows her to become more in touch with her magic
Well, technically, I don't think he actually died there. He is bleeding and lost his consciousness, " fade to black " but he probably alive, so at that point lets say a random stranger, can find him, may be even Nova can go after him, see him and call the ambulance etc. It's a clifhanger of him " dying ",

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Yes, sometimes you can use joiplay, but it is not perfect, it is unstable, so it is better to use the port
I didn't say Joiplay is perfect, It's just the best option to play the game(as early as possible), because Caribdis stopped porting the Game in android and not everyone can and wants to port a game.

Also Eternum works perfectly fine in Joiplay.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I haven't played it last update yet, but can someone tell me who is/are the girl(s) with lewd scenes?

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
So now that 0.7 is out of the way, some possible things to consider for 0.8 besides the cliffhanger and how Orion survives:

-probably the girls finding out about all the fooling around and realising they're ok with it? (maybe too early)
-4 lewd scenes, probably Nancy, Dalia, Annie and Calypso. (hoping to keep on the same level as 0.7's, then we'll have Dalia and Annie's first full sex scenes)
-the mistery of the Island of Lost Souls
and a shit ton more..

but for those who play with pregnancy content enabled (i mean, there's no point not to) it's still, unfortunately, too early for any of the creampied LIs to become pregnant, a good guess for an estimate in my opinion is maybe on or after 0.10.

Reactions: Redd23 and [VEN0M]

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
So now that 0.7 is out of the way, some possible things to consider for 0.8 besides the cliffhanger and how Orion survives:

-probably the girls finding out about all the fooling around and realising they're ok with it? (maybe too early)
-4 lewd scenes, probably Nancy, Dalia, Annie and Calypso. (hoping to keep on the same level as 0.7's, then we'll have Dalia and Annie's first full sex scenes)
-the mistery of the Island of Lost Souls
and a shit ton more..

but for those who play with pregnancy content enabled (i mean, there's no point not to) it's still, unfortunately, too early for any of the creampied LIs to become pregnant, a good guess for an estimate in my opinion is maybe on or after 0.10.
There are many questions to be answered and time will tell what will happen.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Just a hint on this update that make me beleive Orion is not dead is the scene where Luna and Annie "Hi five" I'm pretty certain she saw a vision of them in a threesome.

I do agree with some that this update feels shorter, but it feel that way to me only because there is mostly small talks and the story doesn't really go foward. Mostly a relationship advancements with 3 LIs and we can already see 2 threesome possibilities. Annie/Luna and Nova/Penelope.

As a standalone this update is far from being the best, sure have 3 good sex scene. I enjoyed it much more after a full game restart and the ending give you anticipation for what to come next. I think about 2 ways it can go, but I might be surprise as I was with Alex father, his revelation is not a game changer, as we already had hint about Eternum not being a game and the Founder not being the one who created it. Just make it clear and understand better what the Immortals were.
I, for one would really, really like to see that threesome!

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes