Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The search function is fucking garbage on f95 (their search is in fact hilariously misconfigured).
No, it's not. The function works perfect if people would used it properly. If that what you're searching for exists, you'll get it in the first three results EVERY FUCKING TIME. If not, it doesn't exist or one used the search function incorrect.

But let's face it. The most people didn't even used the function. They just "ask", let others do the work, and wait to get an answer with the link. Lazy and annoying, and spamming in my eyes.

BTW: the Admins didn't want that castrated/compressed shit in the OP's anymore for (trolling) reasons. Debate it with them directly. Whining about it just blows up the game threads.

Apr 2, 2021
YOOO just finished the 0.7 update in two sittings - have to take a break after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here to contribute my thoughts as usual about the update:

TLDR:

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
This update has made me think of a question I've had for a long long while. What if the owner of the gems dies IRL? Do the gems "know" his death and respawn back into the game or do they just stay on the avatar (or astral projection now?) for the rest of forever? Similar vein, what if the owner of a gem just never logged in?

Starlight332

Oct 3, 2017
This update has made me think of a question I've had for a long long while. What if the owner of the gems dies IRL? Do the gems "know" his death and respawn back into the game or do they just stay on the avatar (or astral projection now?) for the rest of forever? Similar vein, what if the owner of a gem just never logged in?
Probably would be something like "don't log in for X amount of time - gems fly away and hide".

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
imagine how cool would've been watching Dalia going alita battle angel on those robots , Luna ,Penny and Orion fighting the hunters and the monsters helping them and in the pirates world Orion kicking ass in the tavern and suddenly everyone realizing he's the famous huntsman they were talking about !.
I seem to recall Cari mentioning on Itch.io that he dislikes working on fight scenes (probably because of the difficulty of choreographing and setting those up on HS2).

Hence why most "fights" are either curbstomps or feel like they're over real quick. Or we just see the aftermath. Kinda like GoT's first season where there really are no giant battle scenes, and they just happen offscreen and such.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes