Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022
How about searching compressed version?

The search function is your friend.

Search function?

Christ, people. It takes five to ten seconds to type in the word "compressed" in the search field and run it. With that, I not only found the actual compressed version, but also your super-lazy posts.
If you see compressed version request they requested before this compressed version upload on this page

alario13

May 6, 2017
is there any gallery that includes the pictures sent while chatting with the girls? Penelope's chat is kinda buggy

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
A little disappointed in this update, to be honest. I was hoping for more of the non-sexual content. Plus the MC is coming off as more and more of an ass for not saying anything to the girls about each other.
Harem plot is bound to be more of a male supremacy fantasy, and in most of the harem games I've played even though the LIs don't know that MC is fooling around with others they're fine with polygamous relationships (at least with the ones they are familiar with), so I'm not particularly upset about it (and also the relationships between the girls are super cute!). Though am I the only one who thinks MC's muscle is getting bigger and bigger to the point that it kind of becomes distracting?

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I've been an anime fan for a long time now so seeing that joke about 'one piece' and how nova was portrayed to have died a bit inside at the moment she was notified was rather amusing especially considering how some fan's are. The story wasn't bad and it was nice to see Nancy set the mc straight when he was blinded by his quest for the gems that he didn't notice Nova's disappointment. As for the sex scenes, it has been mentioned that Penny's and Nova's were pretty much the same as Alex's. However, from what I saw Penny pretty much is like her mother Nancy in the way that they both wanted the mc to mess them up and compared him to a bull. Whereas Nova has a touch of dominance in her with the way she was riding the mc till he nutted in her. Also, I just noticed the music for Nancy's sex scene has changed.... I'll miss the other track as I feel that one fit better.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I've been an anime fan for a long time now so seeing that joke about 'one piece' and how nova was portrayed to have died a bit inside at the moment she was notified was rather amusing especially considering how some fan's are.
I'm a One Piece fan so that part is also particularly funny because just two days ago Oda, the mangaka of OP, just announced he would take a three-week break, and because of that the anime also halted its update. It's just too much of a coincidence that this update also mentions OP anime getting delayed lol.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Here is the post that will ruin and spoil the chapter for all.
-Que Maniacal Laughter-
screenshot0313.png

Honestly... Just finished the chapter and man... I have thoughts right now. Very much loved it, specially as a early birthday present of sorts (23rd turning 31) but man. Very much loved spending time with Loony Lunes, and the wolfies. Died laughing there. Penny attempting an Alex was... hooooo boy. And Longshot got her own awakening. Solid in that department.

As for Story... Man... the shock factor alone of the ending. Kinda reminds me of the attempted 'shock factor' of BaRS, only this one hits harder. And the Eternum Mystery goes deeper that ever. And seemingly my earlier choice with a certain doctor has likely bitten my ass. Wonderwaffle.

Overall... Chapter 7? 9.5/10. Really, REALLY Good in the lewds and laughs, makes me want to question things more, but the ending of this chapter... Makes things a whole lot interesting to say the least.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
Harem plot is bound to be more of a male supremacy fantasy, and in most of the harem games I've played even though the LIs don't know that MC is fooling around with others they're fine with polygamous relationships (at least with the ones they are familiar with), so I'm not particularly upset about it (and also the relationships between the girls are super cute!). Though am I the only one who thinks MC's muscle is getting bigger and bigger to the point that it kind of becomes distracting?
Yeah, I know, and it's all whatever. It's a fantasy for people and I like not having to replay games to see how all the relationships go, so I don't have a problem with it. But telling Nova and Luna they're not just friends and are people very special to him is a dick move when he's justifying sleeping with both of them as being casual relationships, especially when Nancy straight up asks him if he's fooling around with Penny and Nova and he lies about it.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I'm a One Piece fan so that part is also particularly funny because just two days ago Oda, the mangaka of OP, just announced he would take a three-week break, and because of that the anime also halted its update. It's just too much of a coincidence that this update also mentions OP anime getting delayed lol.
I'm not a fan of it tbh as I never liked mainstream anime like that and naruto. I got tired of most Japanese anime and prefer watching donghua's these days like 'battle through the heavens' and 'perfect world'. As for the coincidence... I dunno if it actually was actually a coincidence as the dev could have had something setup previously but made some small changes just before the release to include that joke.

Reactions: NeoEros

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
But telling Nova and Luna they're not just friends and are people very special to him is a dick move when he's justifying sleeping with both of them as being casual relationships, especially when Nancy straight up asks him if he's fooling around with Penny and Nova and he lies about it.
That's a valid criticism. I too feel like MC in this update becomes a bit more arrogant and deceptive than usual especially when being confronted by Nancy about his relationship with her daughter when he already sleeps with both of them. Deception is never a good move for a healthy harem/polygamous relationship, so I really hope he could start admitting his involvement with multiple LIs sooner.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
A little disappointed in this update, to be honest. I was hoping for more of the non-sexual content. Plus the MC is coming off as more and more of an ass for not saying anything to the girls about each other.
I mean the fact that he even weighs the consequences of his actions during class is more than what I'd have expected before things come to the inevitable crash point. The thing is though that the girls have been 100% teasing the idea of sharing him cuz they aren't totally stupid; they know the other person likes Orion (except maybe Annie, she kinda dumb). Harem stuff isn't realistic so we can't expect some super serious awakening of emotions and such. It's just gonna be horny orgies.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I mean the fact that he even weighs the consequences of his actions during class is more than what I'd have expected before things come to the inevitable crash point. The thing is though that the girls have been 100% teasing the idea of sharing him cuz they aren't totally stupid; they know the other person likes Orion (except maybe Annie, she kinda dumb). Harem stuff isn't realistic so we can't expect some super serious awakening of emotions and such. It's just gonna be horny orgies.
dumb Annie is the best Annie:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anathaem

ZeMasterChef

Jul 31, 2023
Just downloaded 0.7. Is there something I need to do to transfer my 0.6 save over or something? my saves show up in the load menu but trying to load it just brings up an error screen reading "an exception has occurred" and saying it couldnt find a place to roll back to, whatever that means.

Or do I just have to start over from the beginning?

gebolextreme

Sep 28, 2023
Game doesn't really need a boost, IMHO. It stands on its own merits.

I don't want to be That Guy, and since these are games that we get for free it feels borderline mean to say so... but Caribdis isn't exactly representative of the typical 4+-star fare on this site, and thank fuck for that.

I guess some of it is down to personal taste. I get it. I tried Pale Carnations, Desert Stalker and Depraved Awakening, and I can only shake my head in disbelief, but people do demonstrably like them. But I doubt anyone would seriously argue that Eternum is comparable to Lucky Paradox (4.5 stars and borderline nonsensical in both plot and characterization) or A House in the Rift (4.7 stars, yet with basic story structure that virtually inverts all the laws of dramatic narration)...

...shit, I did end up being mean here didn't I. Still, I think the point is clear. Eternum is not perfect, but it is, IMHO, entertaining and polished. That gets you places, or so I imagine.
and there is me that intentionally create an account only to give 5 stars. It's a free game, I play around, seen some good and bad games, but nothing gives me that feeling after playing eternum

I had a good time, and I don't care if it justified or some games are better

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes