Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
The Syndicate are actually the harem LIs from different timelines where Orion died, and they basically sacrificed themselves to become shades of Limbo so that they would be able to save Orion from getting himself killed and have that "one true path" where he wins. For instance, the little girl in the Sin City server (the one who gave the letter that Orion has yet to open and might come into play in the next update) could be Annie from a different timeline. The woman in the Red Herring server could be Penny or Nancy. The one in Ekabar could be Alex or Luna. And so on.
Huh, an interesting one. It definitely would put a spin on every "we tried", "this time gonna be right one" etc. saying that we encounter during the game. However personally I would prefer if it wasn't true, due to the perpective of uniqueness of the girls - having them babysit Orion through lifetime after lifetime makes their whole relation more of a pact (or even a burden) where reaching the goal overshadows their feelings towards each other.
Still, we know syndicate tries to navigate Orion through the same events (to the point where they have to give him that envelope in anticipation of the future) and putting girls as vigilant guardians makes terryfingly a lot of sense :D
We know there's a cycle of some kind, but maybe it's not a literal one, simply each new Orion (so each new Immortal/Eldari, assuming Orion is one of them) inherits some echo of memories of the previous ones and goes on a road that ultimately has the same milestones (so they all grew overconfindent at some point and that is their end, or they fail at some further point that we didn't see yet).
And yup I know there's a problem with visions that Orion has, that show exactly him, however we can't be sure if it's future or past (because if it's past, then indeed it seems like it's all closed up in some kind of a Limbo that's stricly connected to Orion's life and resets each time he fails...)
Ok it seems I have to create my own conspiracy board to make some sense of this, coz with each line I write I have more and more doubts :D

could it be possible ,they both are the same person but from a different timeline ?
Could be, the question however would be why it can't be simply the same person if that's the case. Although having Syndicate being one person organization (with many different versions of the same person) is also an interesting idea, especially since we can assume Idriel is tighy connected to them (or even runs them, or she is them)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally somebody mentioned Chop-Chop :D at least now we know that him incidentally running into Orion is no longer, well, incidental xd
The main question however is how is he connected to all this. Is he simply aware of the ongoing power struggle between Founder and Idriel (Syndicate), or about limbo-cycle state of Eternum that is connected to Orion's life (if something like this is true)? Or is he more connected, being part of Syndicate, or some kind of Idriel's projection (which would make sense in terms of guiding Orion on the correct path, without nursing him too much, since Orion has to remember and understand on his own). Also Chop-Chop being Idriel's messenger/assistant probably would have some reflection in mythology, where gods couldn't interfere directly, so they had to do it via some trusted lesser beings.

But that's just my two pennies (Hector Wimbleton I hope you don't mind using this saying, I really loved it :D) in the topic, which probably won't be solved for the next year or two ;)

Oh and shoutout to somebody that was still highly suspicious of Idriel's intentions - I don't remeber who you were, but indeed it's good to remember that at this point we absolutely can't sure of anything :D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
with Penny I would not have to worry either way (y) , I mean this is how you done it with her:devilish:, there is no other way:coffee:
Well I was a horny bastard and I chose inside. Penny is too persuasive. :KEK:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021

That is a very good question. One I have actually asked myself before :unsure:

Before every swimming class Orion meditate, thinking about Gertrude. His dick is so scared that it hides inside.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020

That is a very good question. One I have actually asked myself before :unsure:

1st pic : wait Orion was IN THERE?
2nd pic : wait, I have no recollection of this scene, did Cari make this or you pulled someone's fan art to mess with me

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
The Syndicate are actually the harem LIs from different timelines where Orion died, and they basically sacrificed themselves to become shades of Limbo so that they would be able to save Orion from getting himself killed and have that "one true path" where he wins. For instance, the little girl in the Sin City server (the one who gave the letter that Orion has yet to open and might come into play in the next update) could be Annie from a different timeline. The woman in the Red Herring server could be Penny or Nancy. The one in Ekabar could be Alex or Luna. And so on.
Holy fuck, I love that one!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well I was a horny bastard and I chose inside. Penny is too persuasive. :KEK:
at least with Penny Orion is in control. Nova didn't even give Orion a choice. :ROFLMAO:.

When you know that you favorite girl has it in her, and you still shocked when you actually see it......:oops:.

Screenshot simply doesn't do Justice to this masterpiece. someone hopefully will make some GIFs(y)

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes