Aigrene

Aug 7, 2017
1st pic : wait Orion was IN THERE?
2nd pic : wait, I have no recollection of this scene, did Cari make this or you pulled someone's fan art to mess with me
1st pic is a snippet from his schoolday in 0.7
2nd pic is from when he first went to school and saw Dalia and Alex during swimming class

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Crackpot theory I've been hanging on for a while (probably as far back as 0.5) that I thought was dumb but is starting to become plausible given the lore dump on Limbo:

The Syndicate are actually the harem LIs from different timelines where Orion died, and they basically sacrificed themselves to become shades of Limbo so that they would be able to save Orion from getting himself killed and have that "one true path" where he wins. For instance, the little girl in the Sin City server (the one who gave the letter that Orion has yet to open and might come into play in the next update) could be Annie from a different timeline. The woman in the Red Herring server could be Penny or Nancy. The one in Ekabar could be Alex or Luna. And so on.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.
I already have the feeling that there are different timelines. The head/tails question from Idriel implemented that the MC is going through some Groundhog Day thing or either they tried to get help ("Will you help us?"..) from someone else in the past (or on another timeline) and it failed. I like your theory, its kinda intriguing.

Reactions: Hungover00

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
at least with Penny Orion is in control. Nova didn't even give Orion a choice. :ROFLMAO:.

When you know that you favorite girl has it in her, and you still shocked when you actually see it......:oops:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot simply doesn't do Justice to this masterpiece. someone hopefully will make some GIFs(y)
Well to be fair I think Nova is a nymphomaniac. :KEK:

hth2m1

May 28, 2018

That is a very good question. One I have actually asked myself before :unsure:

yeah ngl, the kendoll speedo look is one of those odd choices that I question a bit. Like even if he wasn't canonically hung like an elephant, where does it go, INSIDE HIM?

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
and there is me that intentionally create an account only to give 5 stars. It's a free game, I play around, seen some good and bad games, but nothing gives me that feeling after playing eternum

I had a good time, and I don't care if it justified or some games are better
I get that. That's sensible.

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
It's just a mauser I'm pretty sure (which is what Han's blaster is based on), still anachronistic, but less so.
han solo.JPG screenshot0003.png
as you'll see the extended scope and the flared muzzle of the blaster are also visible on Dionne in this scene.

and yes the blaster is a modified mauser for production

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes