Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
These Ass's need anal treatment, with good hard spanking :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, but Luna needs more experience before it comes to that. Although she has a natural talent for other things. :sneaky:
lord have mercy that was a good scene.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I agree, but Luna needs more experience before it comes to that. Although she has a natural talent for other things. :sneaky:
lord have mercy that was a good scene.

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
Okay, it's over , its done , I want These 2 together. the Red eyed girl and the Green/Blue Eyed Girl. It has to Happen ! ! !
If the game isn't finalized in version 1.0 (which it looks like it won't be), we'll have a lot of threesome variations (maybe even foursomes, who knows?)
Here are the group sex variations i think are most likely to happen;
- Alex/Dalia
- Annie/Luna
- Penelope/Nova
- Nancy/Annie
- Nova/Luna
- Dalia/Annie
- Penelope/Dalia or Nancy/Dalia/Penelope
Which group sex do you think will take place?

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
If the game isn't finalized in version 1.0 (which it looks like it won't be), we'll have a lot of threesome variations (maybe even foursomes, who knows?)
- Alex/Dalia
- Annie/Luna
- Penelope/Nova
- Nancy/Annie
- Nova/Luna
- Dalia/Annie
I´ll have my Alex with some Nova, and then finish on Nancy´s mouth, so they can share it amongst them. Does that sound good?

Apr 8, 2018
- Alex/Dalia
- Annie/Luna
- Penelope/Nova
- Nancy/Annie
- Nova/Luna
- Dalia/Annie
Orion doubled by artifact vs all of them but Carb's PC would probably blow up

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
- Alex/Dalia
- Annie/Luna
- Nancy/Annie
I think these ones are pretty much about as "confirmed" as can be at this point.

Nova/Penny is also very probably...not sure if there will be any Nancy/Penny or Nancy/Dalia happening due to Patreon being very iffy about this.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
- Alex/Dalia
- Annie/Luna
- Penelope/Nova
- Nancy/Annie
- Nova/Luna
- Dalia/Annie
And I don't see the Penny/Luna combination, given that those 2 ladies are getting along since the café contest, the visit at Warthogs and so on. :unsure::unsure:

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
And I don't see the Penny/Luna combination, given that those 2 ladies are getting along since the café contest, the visit at Warthogs and so on. :unsure::unsure:
Yeah, most people think that's the most likely at first, but i don't see this trio as very likely because Luna is an introvert and Penelope is an extrovert, but who knows, maybe it will happen. It's up to Caribdis to decide which characters will end up in a trio together at the end of the day.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The way she rushed the hot chocolate was adorable though:

:KEK:
It was everything about Luna was adorable but I can't help feeling sad that she didn't get scene like Nova oh well 1 out of my 2 main girls isn't bad. Nova's was hot as hell, I would of gave up Penny scene for Luna of the same guess all that's left is the :cry::cry: till next time

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It was everything about Luna was adorable but I can't help feeling sad that she didn't get scene like Nova oh well 1 out of my 2 main girls isn't bad. Nova's was hot as hell, I would of gave up Penny scene for Luna of the same guess all that's left is the :cry::cry: till next time
I mean...she has a great scene and a good amount of screen time. It was always very likely, that she might be the last LI to get a full sex scene (outside of Calypso that is). And considering that both Annie and Dalia will likely get theirs in the next update, Luna most likely will end up being the last. That is almost certain now. Safe the best for last, I guess. :HideThePain:

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
Don't worry, Luna is the favorite of many who played Eternum, including me. Caribdis will take this into account and make the most detailed and perfect scene for Luna.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes