seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
10/10 update once again from our boy. Coming home from work to this was a nice way to put a bow on a somewhat long week.

Found that 'cliffhanger' pretty funny, I had no reaction to it. It's like 'killing' Naruto in a show called Naruto, you know immediately that the death/injury will be quickly irrelevant in the next update. Caly will Dr. Strange her way to Earth and press CTRL+Z irl or Orion will unfuck himself with a "there is no spoon" apotheosis.

I do feel like William's infodump gave us a tad too much of a look behind the curtain. The authenticity of what he said, especially concerning The Founder, can be corroborated by Carib D himself indicating that accepting The Founder's seemingly benign offer was considered a bad choice.

What big mysteries are left at this point? Just the Syndicate and Idryll's Groundhog Day fuckery?

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
10/10 update once again from our boy. Coming home from work to this was a nice way to put a bow on a somewhat long week.

Found that 'cliffhanger' pretty funny, I had no reaction to it. It's like 'killing' Naruto in a show called Naruto, you know immediately that the death/injury will be quickly irrelevant in the next update. Caly will Dr. Strange her way to Earth and press CTRL+Z irl or Orion will unfuck himself with a "there is no spoon" apotheosis.

I do feel like William's infodump gave us a tad too much of a look behind the curtain. The authenticity of what he said, especially concerning The Founder, can be corroborated by Carib D himself indicating that accepting The Founder's seemingly benign offer was considered a bad choice.

What big mysteries are left at this point? Just the Syndicate and Idryll's Groundhog Day fuckery?
i am also curious what is happening with axel, last we saw it as far i remember he looked like shit and deepdive investigating the friends murder. Also another question thats bouncing in my brain every now and then is will "praetorian" join the "other" folder in gallery and i mainly blame daliah's FMK for that :D

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Forgot I made this a while back (thanks for jogging my memory with the react VaderExMachina). Seems appropriate to bring up now, given the ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Just finish playing tf just happened cardi what a brutal cliffhanger dude fantastic update but again WTF?
Hell walk it off within the first 10 minutes of 0.8

Keep in mind Dalia, Annie, our favorite elf, and likely Nancy will be getting the long schlong of the law. Hell be fine lol

Reactions: notBatman747

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Great update, except for the trope of choking/gurgling on your own blood after a gut shot. It can happen, but it's pretty uncommon. The blood more likely will just go into your stomach/abdominal cavity/out the entry and exit wounds before it will your mouth. The blood thing from the mouth is more from if you start heaving/vomiting after your stomach starts to fill with blood. You'll get bloody vomit, along with stomach acids, etc. Choking on your blood, especially from a gut shot, nah. It's definitely suspenseful and theatrical, but that's mostly movie stuff.

Even chest wounds aren't likely to make you choke on your own blood or gurgle on it. Unless the stab/bullet nicks an artery and it bleeds into your lung. Or a shot to the trachea/esophagus/mouth, then you'll see people choking/gurgling on blood.
Use SPOILER Please

Reactions: Takkatakka

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
What the fuck Carb??? You promised no cliffhangers this time and this one was the biggest of them all, how could you end the update like that???
Shit... that's crazy, no way I can be sane till 0.8

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yo, Caribdis, careful now... these 'Droid fanboys will try to cancel you :ROFLMAO:.
1711155117420.png
This is why SanchoMod doesn't work proper on 'Droid folks... even devs imply other superior OS's :p

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes