wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I mean...she has a great scene and a good amount of screen time. It was always very likely, that she might be the last LI to get a full sex scene (outside of Calypso that is). And considering that both Annie and Dalia will likely get theirs in the next update, Luna most likely will end up being the last. That is almost certain now. Safe the best for last, I guess. :HideThePain:
Yeah don't get me wrong I loved her scene and her screen time all of it, you what they say we always want most what we can't have, agreed that she prob will be last one. On other note was pretty shocked at the end of the update something else just to drive me nuts till the next LOL

Reactions: Takkatakka

Aigrene

Aug 7, 2017
Is it me or renders got even better this update?
Some people here had the impression that the renders looked off this update. I don't agree. I think it's just that Mr Carb changes the hairstyles and clothes a lot so it's always a personal preference if you end up liking it. But fear not, it will probably be different the next update anyways :whistle:

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
Which characters do you think will have sex scenes in versions 0.8-0.9? My predictions
0.8 - Dalia sex scene, Annie sex scene, Nancy sex scene and a scene with Calypso.
0-9 - Luna sex scene, Alex sex scene, Penelope sex scene, Nova sex scene (possibly some threesomes)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Coma is certainly another possibility, however (without throwing shade) I'd find my thesis more alluring. In any case, taking MC out of the happenings for some time makes sense for the classical hero's journey. Perfect time to lorebomb as well as have him train more AND become humble again, seems a pretty big deal this chapter was to emphasize how cocky he became, yet he would never stand a chance against Thanatos or the Founder despite his growth until now. Also allows the LIs to ground themselves and realign their relationship with MC towards a more harem focused path in his absence, depending on how dark you wanna go you could have them either mourn his death OR just have them clueless about his whereabouts. I mean with my idea at least the LIs could stumble upon MC halfway through his absence while being trapped in Eternum momentarily so we wouldn't miss too much interaction. Could also tie in more Calypso lore/arc into that. It would also solve the issue of MC having his body still in the real world while in Eternum if Cari desires to go down the story path of bleeding cases and MC being a traveller between both worlds further.
Coma seems like a good way to have the LIs do the heavy lifting of the harem building for him. Even if it is a very short coma, a week or month, all the LIs could share their interactions with Orion/MC with each other, realise they just want him back, even if they are sharing, bond over the pain, etc. Then when he wakes up everyone gives him shit for a bit while still being committed to him, and now accepting of the harem overall.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes