Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
really? then it means i was banned in his discord it seems. i cant even join the discord again from the link in here it seems..
The discord is gated by the release schedule. If you talk about 0.3 beyond asking 'wen release?' or discussing a theory then you will probably get an instaban until public release. Mods are hyper vigilant during release times.

SathelChermoth

Mar 16, 2022
The discord is gated by the release schedule. If you talk about 0.3 beyond asking 'wen release?' or discussing a theory then you will probably get an instaban until public release. Mods are hyper vigilant during release times.
ah.. thanks for explaining. I havent talk about anything related 0.3 in discord, just some discussions about how the girls future development with Orion. Other than that, I only posted today in here about the early update for public.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Theorycrafting is bannable? What's the reasoning behind that?

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
Theorycrafting is bannable? What's the reasoning behind that?
If you talk about 0.3 beyond asking 'wen release?' or discussing a theory...

Asking for release information or theorycrafting about the future is fine. Discussing content in the public rooms before public release is not. I'm not a mod so I can't say how aggressive they are, but they are fans and supporters too and don't tolerate leaked discussions there. That's all.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
If you talk about 0.3 beyond asking 'wen release?' or discussing a theory...

Asking for release information or theorycrafting about the future is fine. Discussing content in the public rooms before public release is not. I'm not a mod so I can't say how aggressive they are, but they are fans and supporters too and don't tolerate leaked discussions there. That's all.
Ohhh, so spoiling something that's in beta. I get it.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
As I said before, by measuring the time of the game leak can always show how hit the game is.
The faster the game leak, the more popular the game is.
You can always see the most popular game such as being a dik, mythic manor, milfy city, etc leak as soon as the game have a new update.

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
To Whom it may Concern,

When I first downloaded 0.3 PC from the racity link, the game did not open. I re-downloaded and re-installed from the Mega link and it worked fine.

WhiskeyRacoon

Apr 13, 2022
There are only 76 choices in the game from beginning to end. Why would you need a whole walkthrough mod when you can just do with a 76-word text with the correct choices.:KEK:

Krakk3n

Jan 18, 2020
There are only 76 choices in the game from beginning to end. Why would you need a whole walkthrough mod when you can just do with a 76-word text with the correct choices.:KEK:
because you need to know what specific route you need to go. But considering this is a high budget game , there won't be a very diverse alt route.

4.80 star(s) 876 Votes