WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm downloading the game and updating the mod right now. Don't know why it would be removed from the OP, but oh well.
Thank you! I guess it has been removed, bc people are people and don't bother about checking Versions before downloading.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/stops his rune farm in ER to check on DL status

"Finally, DL is done. And just when I was getting tired with farming crazy crows and frog people."

/plays ER 0.3

/reaches the part where Nova and Alex jump into a certain world by mistake

"..."

"...m-maybe I should go back to the crazy crows and frog people."

DX

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'll support devs but I don't do subscriptions, I don't even have a phone subscription (I use a prepaid card). If the game's on Steam or something I'll get it.
You can buy it on itch.io. You buy the game at your price there, no subscription, it's on first page.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Is it just me or did they change Alexandra's model? She looks a bit different now
Edit: and Axel too. His hair is less white now and more brownish for some reason

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Truly an amazing game, haven't even played v3 yet and I already know I'm gonna love it. When it's like that you know you're always in for a banger release.

All love to you Caribdis Thanks for sharing the efforts of your talent with us.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I have read this argument a couple of time now, what problem had steam with HS(2) games?
Honey Select is its own game, using it and then trying to sell what you make isn't allowed official. When you use Daz, for example, you own the images you make but with Honey Select you don't. So, the creators of HS could say you are violating their copyrights and such. It's a game, not a game engine or rending software.

Because.... it belongs to HS devs?
Its like those VN's that use The Sims.
Try to sell that, lets see what EA does to you for using their product has a base.
Honey select is not a "game engine" like Unreal.
Posted yours a few seconds before me, :ROFLMAO:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Because.... it belongs to HS devs?
Its like those VN's that use The Sims.
Try to sell that, lets see what EA does to you for using their product has a base.
Honey select is not a "game engine" like Unreal.
Honey Select is its own game, using it and then trying to sell what you make isn't allowed official. When you use Daz, for example, you own the images you make but with Honey Select you don't. So, the creators of HS could say you are violating their copyrights and such. It's a game, not a game engine or rending software.

Posted yours a few seconds before me, :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the info, i was not aware of this. I thought always HS is like Daz. Usually i have always avoided all kind of HS games, i disliked the artstyle. This game here is the first one i have played that dont give the urge to run away.

Reactions: ElukiaTV
4.80 star(s) 876 Votes